Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

Been poorly last few days. I can't touch caffeine as it makes me terribly ill. I've bought some caffeine free Pepsi and I'm suspecting its not caffeine free! Wonder if its one of those where the food standards agency says it has to have a low content of between x and x to be free of something. I know decaf tea and coffee isn't totally caffeine free. So struggling as not able to stand up straight so cooking has been out the question. Had pizza tonight but didn't have much cos in pain. Its not slimming world but I figure slimming world is a calorie controlled diet only they do the counting, so only had 700 calories today cos not been able to eat anything else. Did have sausage n beans yesterday for tea though with Sainsbury Cumberland be good to yourself sausages at 1/2 syn each. Still in a lot of pain so just making do for now. Will know to avoid the caffeine free Pepsi from now on!
Ah Hun that's terrible. I hope you're feeling better soon. If I were you I would write to Pepsi and complain. Don't worry about what you're eating, just get yourself better.xx

Hiya hows it going? Ive been hovering reading threads but feeling a bit low. TOTM plus I do suffer with depression, (happy pills dont seem to b working this week!) Anyway despite this i have stuck to plan and eating ALL 15 syns a day. I made the maryland chick from magazine this week and the steak with brandy sauce and im marinating the chicken Tikka for tomoro. We will b having company and im doing it all SW style and c if they notice. Everything ive tried so far from the mag has been very tasty. Im not expecting a loss monday, i always have water retention at this time, so im not getting hopes up. Im just trying my best not to lose the willpower over the weekend. Hope ur all doing well. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I always buy the magazines but hardly ever try the recipes in them - daft really!!! Water retention is a pain in the bum - especially if you've been good, go to weigh in and find you've put on! I've never suffered with depression myself but some family members so and it can be hard, just have to plough through. I hope you start to feel on the up soon!

Been poorly last few days. I can't touch caffeine as it makes me terribly ill. I've bought some caffeine free Pepsi and I'm suspecting its not caffeine free! Wonder if its one of those where the food standards agency says it has to have a low content of between x and x to be free of something. I know decaf tea and coffee isn't totally caffeine free. So struggling as not able to stand up straight so cooking has been out the question. Had pizza tonight but didn't have much cos in pain. Its not slimming world but I figure slimming world is a calorie controlled diet only they do the counting, so only had 700 calories today cos not been able to eat anything else. Did have sausage n beans yesterday for tea though with Sainsbury Cumberland be good to yourself sausages at 1/2 syn each. Still in a lot of pain so just making do for now. Will know to avoid the caffeine free Pepsi from now on!

Oh mate i agree with Littlemissnaughty, get yourself feeling better and certainly complain to pepsi max!
Im allergic to certain seafood and had a reaction from eating a birdseye cod steak once, when I complained I received a supply of cod every week for a year!!! I never ate it again mind you I was too frightened to risk it but the family had free fish on me...
Seriously though don't worry about what your eating until you're fit enough too.

Going back to the magazine recipes I never did them before always read the mag and it went in a cupboard. When planning this weeks dinners I thought I would give them a go, i have been very impressed so far.

I'm putting my negative feelings to pure tiredness this week, apart from the TOTM, I haven't had a car and did all the things that I could with the kids by walking them everywhere. They are also very ratty which me even more upset, and then its a vicious circle. This is when I wish my family were here! Nevermind - plod along and I'll be back on the up after a relaxing weekend and cars back tonight- yipee!

Anyway hon get yourself better and good luck on you WI the weekend, we are what we are and working on it. :girlpower:

Great lose well done! Glad ur feeling better too. Have a fab weekend. :)

WI in the morning. Wish me luck. U ok? Nice weekend?

I'm ok - on and off. Just drinking lots of water still. Good luck for tomorrow! I've not planned my meals for the week which I normally do on a Sunday. Have got stuff in for Jacket spuds, so will do those for tea tomorrow. I can plan meals whilst they're in the oven and go shopping Tuesday instead. I bought a fruit pot from tesco for my lunch. I'll have and Apple and some passion fruit for brekkie. Got hifi light bars if I need them and a bag of salt and vinegar french fries too.

Hi lost 2lb! Cant update my ticker I'll have to try and fiddle later. Very pleased. :)

Thanks mate, i think i have sorted it now. I googled a 1/2 stone sticker and put that in my signature too. I'm thinking of putting my food diary on here could you tell me how to start a thread please? I'm at bit useless at these things! My 10 year old probably knows more than me! :confused:

I had to ask too!

On the home page, just under 'what's new' click on 'most popular diets' and then pick slimming world.

Scroll down to 'Food Diaries' and click on it. Then press the button that says 'Post New Thread in Slimming World - Food Diaries'.

Ta Dah! It's quite easy when you know how. I've never got my head around forums before this one and I'm of a generation that should just know!!!! Took me ages to work out how to do a ticker!

Thank you. I've just done my online shop and got all the ingredients for your minestrone soup, cooking a batch up tomorrow eve. yum,yum!

Another question please. I've started my thread, how do I put a link on my signature incase anyone wants to look?

Go to your food diary thread, and copy the web address from the address bar (select it all and press Ctrl and C).

Go to edit your signature. Type something like 'my food diary' then select that text and press the icon with a globe and a bit of chain in front of it (when you hover over it it will say 'link'). Then in the URL box paste your web address in (Ctrl and V).

Well done you! Just cooking ur minestrone soup. Havent sat down today yet. After kids netball run i can relax. X

Back