Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

let me know what you think of it :)

My roast won't be ready until 8pm and I'm starvin!!!! Will have a nice big plate of it!

The soup juice had all gone! Added another 1/2 litre of boiled water. Hopefully its ok now. Might have to have a sneaky taste when i get back in from the cold. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmmm. Great soup. X

Just been googling branflakes as a healthy extra, is it right that this can b eaten without a ryvita now? I like branflakes but not a lover of ryvita but you wasn't ever allowed to have just the flakes. Getting conflicting results just wondered if u knew the current rule?

Brill thanx for that. Im in for rubbish night my little1s been sick 3 times so far!

Brill thanx for that. Im in for rubbish night my little1s been sick 3 times so far!

Poor little thing xxxx

Hows things mate? Feeling optimistic for ur WI tomoro? Andrea back at sch today so im getting out the house im off on fridays anyway. Going for a trek at a nearby country park. Get some of that clean air in my lungs! Being stuck in drives me looopy!!:D

Hope your ok mate?

Yep just been busy. Not been v good food wise this week but got a maintain! Still not had a gain though so my splurges are obviously not as bad as they once were! Bought a new car on sat (2nd hand, but new to me) and pick that up next weekend so all excited. Got my meals planned for the week so fingers crossed for a loss next sat. Gotta claw back what I've eaten today first! Went out to zizzi for a friends birthday and omg it was gorgeous. Horrendously synned I imagine though! Either way, new day tomorrow!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad all is ok hon. Was getting worried, your part of my mims family now! :family2:
Pleased your weekend was a good one I love a zizzis but won't be having one for a few months want to get established in slimming first!!
New car too :cool:. Have yourself a good week this week. x:bighug:

Oh hon. Come on you can get back with it. As you say your not as bad as u've been in the past. Ur controlling it, Ur still at a lb a week loss overall, which is fab. Those marbles haven't needed to move and ur still having a social life! Do your plan for the week have some treats planned in to look forward to. Keep with it. Ive got faith in you. X

Brill you have something to look forward too. Go for it. X

Hows you today? All planned out?
Ive just cooked this weeks soup of potato, onion and leek. Its not very creamy any ideas? I love the heinz one and this has turned out tasty but lacks something.
Dont want to add anything too synful.

Back