Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

hannata said:
Yep today is a hungry day.... Lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Nah I'm not that hungry to be fair! I've been in work since 7:30 so will be nice to have something when I get home x

hannata said:
Oh yeah and I am freeeeeeeakin hungry. Roll on 5 god damnit this day is slow!!!!!

We're having a freezer buffet here... Raided the freezer and got a lot of random stuff to cook that needed used. Couple of oven pizzas, chips, wedges, waffles and some wheaten...lol random xxxx

We call that 'nibbly dinner' it's one of hubby's favs lol

17 lost : 50 to goal

hannata said:
I thought you would approve miss gym fanatic!!!! Really can't wait to get back into spin class :) xx

Ohhh yeah, go han! Spinning is cracking, recipe for being the sweatiest person alive! Ha im such a loser how excited i get by people exercising, but i just love the steps for fittier healthier mims too, as well as slim :) Let us know how u get on xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Ohhh yeah, go han! Spinning is cracking, recipe for being the sweatiest person alive! Ha im such a loser how excited i get by people exercising, but i just love the steps for fittier healthier mims too, as well as slim :) Let us know how u get on xx

Yeah I used to go to spin a lot but then I got sick with an inflammatory asthma type problem which meant I wasn't really able to go enough to justify the membership.... Feeling a lot better these days so I thought I'd give it a whirl again... And spin is addictive!!!! Xx

hannata said:
Yeah I used to go to spin a lot but then I got sick with an inflammatory asthma type problem which meant I wasn't really able to go enough to justify the membership.... Feeling a lot better these days so I thought I'd give it a whirl again... And spin is addictive!!!! Xx

The music always makes me laugh at spin. Where do they find the 'special' speedy songs they use?! Xx

Yey!!! It's past 5pm!! Can't decide what to eat tonight! Going to cinema with my bf so might have a small popcorn as not had popcorn for ages! how's your day been? Do you actually track your up cals x

Yusssssss. I had a chippy at lunch, straight from the gym, at about 1. Started fasting from then. Gonna hang in til 5 tomorrow. Might do a wee small session in the gym tomorrow see how I go when I'm fasting. I'll just take it easy, bit of a walk on the treadmill and some weights. Hoping this will kick start my loss a lil bit.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannata said:
Yusssssss. I had a chippy at lunch, straight from the gym, at about 1. Started fasting from then. Gonna hang in til 5 tomorrow. Might do a wee small session in the gym tomorrow see how I go when I'm fasting. I'll just take it easy, bit of a walk on the treadmill and some weights. Hoping this will kick start my loss a lil bit.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh! Chippy lunch! Nommm! I had a BLT for lunch on whole grain bread with a packet of quavers! Yummy x now fasting til 5pm tomorrow, altho might have a small pot of yogurt tomorrow morning, will see how I feel x

Back