Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

My eyes feel better but not much :/ blah feels like someone's attacked my eyeballs with sandpaper. I've had recurring eye problems since I was a child. Might get a bottle of saline or smth plain to put in my eyes n water them up a bit. Part of the reason why I suspect I have crests. My eyes are always inflammed and bloodshot and crests disease would really explain a lot with all my other immune conditions. Dr told me I was fat and imagining things :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG Han my cat also looks exactly like yours!! She is my mummy cat, Poppy and we kept 2 of her babies when she had a litter of 5. ♥♥ cats ♥♥ I'll find a good pic, just to completely clog up your diary with cat pics :) :kitty::kitty:

Hope you feel better, eye things are the worst, sooo irritating, I always used to suffer from allergic things and conjunctivitis and it used to drive me nuts, always trying to gingerly itch them without hurting them, then invariably someone would knock my elbow as I was doing it and make me hurt my eye

so is today a ddu? roll on 5pm!! :) :) :kitty:

My eyes feel better but not much :/ blah feels like someone's attacked my eyeballs with sandpaper. I've had recurring eye problems since I was a child. Might get a bottle of saline or smth plain to put in my eyes n water them up a bit. Part of the reason why I suspect I have crests. My eyes are always inflammed and bloodshot and crests disease would really explain a lot with all my other immune conditions. Dr told me I was fat and imagining things :(
Don't you just "love" doctors...really angers me when they dismiss people like that! That sounds really painful, Han. :( Hopefully you can pick something up to make your eyes feel better. xx

Just looked through the last several posts, and must say WOOT CATS. Really lovely kittys. :)

Lou_G said:
OMG Han my cat also looks exactly like yours!! She is my mummy cat, Poppy and we kept 2 of her babies when she had a litter of 5. ?? cats ?? I'll find a good pic, just to completely clog up your diary with cat pics :) :kitty::kitty:

Hope you feel better, eye things are the worst, sooo irritating, I always used to suffer from allergic things and conjunctivitis and it used to drive me nuts, always trying to gingerly itch them without hurting them, then invariably someone would knock my elbow as I was doing it and make me hurt my eye

Yaaay more pics! I love kittehs! <3

I had full on conjunctivitis once and it was agonising. There was so much gunge I wokeup with my eyes glued together!!! Yicky!

Hope your eyes feel better soon Han..... hate it when doctors put all your problems down to being fat......

my doc blamed my sciatica on being fat and looked appauled when I stood on the scales a month or 2 ago at 11.5st - even though she knew I was trying to do something about it and it was certainly not the most I'd ever weighed since I'd known her (13.5st back in January/15st in my teens)

....a stone lighter now and still got sciatica :( doctors are rubbish

woke up feeling like carp myself this morning, full on asthma for what reason I don't know - guessing it's the change in seasons :(

hope you feel better soon hun x

Greeneyes11 said:
Hope your eyes feel better soon Han..... hate it when doctors put all your problems down to being fat......

What annoys me the most is that I have a massive history of auto immunity... Ok yes the joint pain in the majority would be better if I lost weight, but most of it isn't. You don't get wrist arthritis from being fat, I'm not walking on my frickin hands lol.

alottolose said:
my doc blamed my sciatica on being fat and looked appauled when I stood on the scales a month or 2 ago at 11.5st - even though she knew I was trying to do something about it and it was certainly not the most I'd ever weighed since I'd known her (13.5st back in January/15st in my teens)

....a stone lighter now and still got sciatica :( doctors are rubbish

woke up feeling like carp myself this morning, full on asthma for what reason I don't know - guessing it's the change in seasons :(

hope you feel better soon hun x

So frustrating, hugs to you and hope you feel better too. Xx

Having a hungry day today.....no amount of tea seems to be helping. Having to break my fast a lil bit earlier than anticipated. The oven is being moved tonight and needs to be used and cooled for that. Getting home at 4 today so have my pizza dough prepped already, so shouldn't take long to do. Less than ideal but I shouldn't eat any more than I would if I broke my fast at the normal time.

Roll on 4 I really can't be arsed with this aul hole today.... stupid crappy work

Oh and gym tomorrow after work as I'm on a uud. Hopefully my stupid legs have stopped aching by then lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hannata said:

Oh what a lovely doctor! Hope you told him he was an unfit moron x

Lou_G said:
OMG Han my cat also looks exactly like yours!! She is my mummy cat, Poppy and we kept 2 of her babies when she had a litter of 5. ?? cats ?? I'll find a good pic, just to completely clog up your diary with cat pics :) :kitty::kitty:

Lol you are going to have to rename your diary Han's doppelgänger cats diary

hannata said:
Having a hungry day today.....no amount of tea seems to be helping. Having to break my fast a lil bit earlier than anticipated. The oven is being moved tonight and needs to be used and cooled for that. Getting home at 4 today so have my pizza dough prepped already, so shouldn't take long to do. Less than ideal but I shouldn't eat any more than I would if I broke my fast at the normal time.

Roll on 4 I really can't be arsed with this aul hole today.... stupid crappy work

Oh and gym tomorrow after work as I'm on a uud. Hopefully my stupid legs have stopped aching by then lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh I hate those days xxxx not long now x

Hi pretty lady!

So i disappear for a little while an u get sick, and i see something about cats?! Honestly!

With regards to docs, just remember u know urself better than anyone so do not let them fob u off. I am so guilty of that and fully intend not to do it anymore! Get yourself well first diet second xxx

I got some plain eye wash stuff with a lil bath thing. Gave my eyes a dose of it and they feel a lot better. :) got my inhaler from le car and my lungs feel a lil better... Tho not fab :/

Pizza and getting home early will cheer me up :) only 2 hrs left to go lol sooo hungry lol xx

Hanns way with no added meow, genuine cats inside!!!!! Xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Hi pretty lady!

So i disappear for a little while an u get sick, and i see something about cats?! Honestly!

With regards to docs, just remember u know urself better than anyone so do not let them fob u off. I am so guilty of that and fully intend not to do it anymore! Get yourself well first diet second xxx

I've always been sickly but it's one of those vague things that no ones ever been able to diagnose. I gave my mamatron a lot of scares, stopped breathing a few times as a ba and had operations on my eyes at 11 months. Psoriasis at 4.. arthritis in my teens.. Loads of stuff in my early 20s. Nothing really significant but some days I just wake up and everything hurts, kinda like an extreme hangover. And it usually only lasts a day so by the time I see a doc it's gone.. So they see me complaining of this pain etc but see no obvious symptoms..

And this is the kind of day where I'd eat around me.,. Crash and burn! But today I'm holding on strong. I might go a bit mad tonight (chocolate here I come) Normally I'm so clouded with unhappiness that I forget all existence of diets.. But I still have a glimmer of light and know it will pass and sticking to my planned fast is a brilliant achievement for me :) xx

U poor darling :-( Must scare/ have scared the crap out of ur mama too. Funny (well its actually the opposite but for want of better word) how some people are just prone to things. I am always fascinates about whats programmes in to us through genetics etc, and what just happens? In my famiy (mums side) every songle famle is on anti depressents...coincidence? I think not!

Anyway, how amazing r u that u are still doing what u do best (hannah's way) totally fabulous, and i know im not judddering but i still find u so inspiring! If u can do it when ur poorly sick, i have no excuse ;-) xx

Back