Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Caroline_Louise said:
U poor darling :-( Must scare/ have scared the crap out of ur mama too. Funny (well its actually the opposite but for want of better word) how some people are just prone to things. I am always fascinates about whats programmes in to us through genetics etc, and what just happens? In my famiy (mums side) every songle famle is on anti depressents...coincidence? I think not!

Anyway, how amazing r u that u are still doing what u do best (hannah's way) totally fabulous, and i know im not judddering but i still find u so inspiring! If u can do it when ur poorly sick, i have no excuse ;-) xx

Yeah.. My mum and dad are direct cousins (was legal since the war apparently) and I think they feels guilty cause its possible that the genetic pool screwed up a bit when it came to me. There's a lot of autoimmunity in my fam and it doesn't help that both my mum and dad are carriers of auto immune things. Ironically my sister has nothing wrong with her at all (she also feels guilty about that!) but I think she must belong to the milkman ;) lol

I don't know any different so it doesn't bother me that much.. :)

Once I had a bad episode and my hip dislocated... I was in agony but there's no point going to doc cause it always without fail goes away within 24 hrs. My body is very odd.....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awww feel better hun, glad good pepped you up a bit!!

It's food time ... And typically I ain't that fussed! Doh!

hannata said:
He fixed aircraft in the raf so he's very handy around the house :p when he makes something it will survive a nuclear war lol xx

I need a man like that ;-) x

A's on the hunt for date no3 to make the weeknd a triple whammy ;-) xx

Hey there lovely lady. Sorry to hear you're suffering at the mo, sounds painful :( It's great that you remain so strong & positive though - if that was me I'd be moping around feeling sorry for myself (oh & prob bingeing....).

I know I'm repeating so many others here - but you are truly insirational girl, & it's always so lovely reading yoyr diary :)

Oh, & mega congrats on the trouser victory & recent loss! Woo hoo!!!! Cheering you on all the way, as I know you can do this :)

Feeling a bit tired but a lot better this morning... Magically my throat/lungs feel a lot better. My eyes are still a bit tired but not nearly as sore as they were. It is literally amazing how my body has a full on tantrum, then magically fixes itself the next day... So glad that I didn't give in and stuck by my fast. All I had last night was my pizza, 1 piece of toblerone and half a glass of fizzy wine. I felt like I would've eaten a horse and it's brother yesterday but once I had the pizza in me the notion went away completely. So many little things that juddd has helped me conquer. :)

Uud today, so I'll be eating breakfast and lunch, finish work at 5, hitting the gym... Having a protein shake afterwards, then fasting for remainder of day.

Not that I count anyways but im going to ignore the protein as it can be covered either by the gym burn or the 500 I should normally have on a down. As long as its covered somewhere I'll be grand :p

Gonna have to attempt to eat something a bit more proteiny and less garbagey today... Hmmm... x

Your super super hun :) have a good day glad the lungs a bit better!!

X

I love all the kitties in your diary Hannah! I'm a bit of a mad cat lady myself hehe. Glad to hear you're feeling better today, hope you have a good one :)

X

Glad you are feeling better today and well done to sticking to it yesterday.... definately a confidence boost when we can do that. Dont forget to post an after piccie once your dad has finished the kitchen, love looking at other peoples homes (just nosey), actually I am a qualified Interior Designer, just don't do it anymore.... lol.

I am trying to eat a bit more healthy, need to have low fat coz of the gallstones, so having spaghetti, anchovies and black olives for lunch today, think I will have to avoid the cheese I would normally have grated on the top tho.... have a great day.

Morning hannah banana :)

Glad ur a tad better, and mega congrats for not caving in and stuffing ur face like i would when feeling arsey. That in itself is an uner NSV!

Enjoy ur UUD, and we can talk gym later you lil star xxx

Back