Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Hehehe !! You gals !! I'm too old to remember what my type WAS !!! Not keen on the tattoos but nice arms !! What about .......

Diva x

Attachments

• Arms !!.jpg
    Arms !!.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 53
Oh diva i like him!! Has anyone seen brad in the new chanel ads though, corr and blimey ;-)

Han i am sucker for the accent on ur side of things. I need to come to ur gym! X

Caroline_Louise said:
Oh diva i like him!! Has anyone seen brad in the new chanel ads though, corr and blimey ;-)

Han i am sucker for the accent on ur side of things. I need to come to ur gym! X

I love Brad... Always have :p xx

Viva La Diva said:
I love accents too !!! Though, now I'm the one who has the funny accent, so I stick out like a sore thumb here as soon as I speak !!!

Diva x

I'm from the Black Country so no ones accent is worse than mine lol! :) xx

A, me too. He's like wine, gets better with age!

Diva ur cats are gorgey, i miss mine. So what exotic accent do u have, and where have u taken it that u stand out?! People take the pee out of me. In fact i remember a guy saying to me 'you have an accent like the queen but swear like a soldier!' Xx

Awww viva la diva ill take a couple Like those two cuties!!

LOL Il take cats over men Haha

:)) Xx

A, me too. He's like wine, gets better with age!

Diva ur cats are gorgey, i miss mine. So what exotic accent do u have, and where have u taken it that u stand out?! People take the pee out of me. In fact i remember a guy saying to me 'you have an accent like the queen but swear like a soldier!' Xx

Not really an exotic accent, but as a Brit living near Philadelphia, with hardly any Brits near me, everyone loves a British accent here !! ( ??? ) You single girls should get over to this side of the pond and you would have the American gents drooling !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Not really an exotic accent, but as a Brit living near Philadelphia, with hardly any Brits near me, everyone loves a British accent here !! ( ??? ) You single girls should get over to this side of the pond and you would have the American gents drooling !!!

Diva x

I'm on the next plane Diva ;-) xx

Viva La Diva said:

Diva x

Wow, how exciting! Are you there for work? I have been to Philly and loved it, everyone so friendly unlike the moody brits ;-) Maybe thats where my knight in armour is hiding!! X

Hehehe !! You gals !! I'm too old to remember what my type WAS !!! Not keen on the tattoos but nice arms !! What about .......

Diva x

OMG me too..LOL///Nice Bod but I'm not fond of too many tats either!!!

Viva La Diva said:
OMG Han !! They would never let you leave !!! That's a lovely accent !!

I hear the real Southern American accent here, and I go,hmmmm, melting like molasses !!! Hehehe !!!

Diva x

Oh I love a Texan - hot accent, Stetsons, boots ;-) Just the thought of a "yes mam" does it for me everytime!!! X

Han's diary/ place for perving ;-) xx

Back