Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Literally so hungry I could eat my arm off.... :(

Still haven't gone to the toilet either... which is not like me, I usually go 2/3 times a day :eek: haven't been for 2/3 days now I'm starting to feel quite heavy/bloated
Hang in there Hannata not long now, I am feeling so much better tonight than on my last DD, I feel no hunger at all must be all those good carbs I ate for dinner doing their job.

Sat 11/08 265.3 start
Sun 12/08 272.8 (+7.5) post up +7.5
Mon 13/08 274.3 (+1.5) post up +9
Tue 14/08 271.9 (-2.4) post down +6.6

hmmm. still havent gone to the toilet -_- this is weird and not like me. Think a dose of sugar free sweets might help lol

Gotta keep the faith and it'll right itself eventually.. fingers crossed

Hey Hanatta I hope you had that all important date with the loo.

Nice 2.4 off yesterday Han. :) Sorry to hear of your bathroom issues, though...frustrating, I know. :( Have you tried taking anything for it? Always tend to keep a packet of Senakot handy at home for those annoying times (with my sometimes on sometimes off "vegetarian" diet, things tend to be less than regular)...swear by it (and sometimes at it).

hahaha swearing at it! sugar free sweets in excess have a laxative effect! Cheaper and just as effective lol. I usually get a wee box from m&s and thats more than enough!

I feel a bit down today but I'm telling myself off.. need to stop worrying and get on with it! Now I'm off to enjoy my pan au chocolate with a cup of tea ^_^

Can't say I've ever experienced the laxative effects of sugar-free sweets, but then I'm not a big sweet eater (as an aside, it's so hard to not enter sweat there...damn typing :p). Shall need to explore that, me thinks. Won't bore/digust all with the details of how much suffering there was when I first went veggie... :eek:

Don't feel down Han. You're doing great, and things will "move" soon enough! :)

Last edited:
Yeah its not fun... I've been on both sides of the bowel spectrum, from being like this, to going 10-15 times a day.. Neither is pleasant!

I've also got a ruddy painful arm, stupid hormone contraceptive implant is poking around under my skin.. It seems to be hitting something cause I'm getting a weird sharp shooting pain down my arm every time I move...

I feel somewhat out of control of my up days, need to start preparing and freezing stuff as I seem to be going for really unhealthy convenient things... not going to cut them out but need to keep them to a minimum

Aye, know what you mean there I think...can't seem to find a happy medium with my movements, to be honest. Not sure what's worse. Ouch. That sounds really painful. :( Hope it's feeling better soon Han.

Yeah, you always seem so enthusiastic and excited when you're cooking things (especially on your dd), so maybe that could help motivate you a lot too...nothing quite as satisfying as a home-cooked meal, and of course freezing it makes it just as convenient as a shop-bought then. :) A lasagne is a lovely thing to cook. ;)

Aww sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down Han, it sounds like whoever did that implant has made a bit of a hash of it, if it were me I would get back down there as soon as in case it needs moving, but get someone else to do it, you don't want it healing over then being moved again? I suffer from terrible constipation hun so you have my sympathies there, I take senna or dulcolax perles if I havent been for a few day and they work overnight so you go when you wake up. Hopefully though the sweets will work , its that thing thats in sugar free gum too isn't it thats supposed to have a laxative effect but can't say I have experienced it either , chin up and hope you have some movement soon :sick0019: lol xx

yeah I've eaten lots of SF gum and never had the same effect as the boiled type sf sweets (i know m&s do them) toilet troubles are the worst lol :p Ever since I got the swine flu vaccine in 2009 I've had nothing but problems, how weird is that

Our FP clinic is only open on mon/tue so I'm gonna give them a ring on monday if its not settled. :)

p.s i saw your diary bolero, you should be making pizzza! its the best way!
Aye, I agree with you...I should. Blame it on laziness and that I've never made pizza dough before. I will confess ignorance, and ask what do I do? :eek:

Hope all is well soon. :)

Last edited:
Sat 11/08 265.3 start
Sun 12/08 272.8 (+7.5) post up +7.5
Mon 13/08 274.3 (+1.5) post up +9
Tue 14/08 271.9 (-2.4) post down +6.6
Wed 15/08 267.2 (-4.7) post up +1.9

Needless to say I went to the toilet lol.. still feeling a bit bloated but most of it is relieved now =)

Hopefully im heading for a loss this week... 2 DD's and one UD before weigh in

Back