Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Have sat and had a read through at last, you have done so well.
I dont know anyone else with PSA apart from my sister, how ling have you been diagnosed if you dont mind me asking.
Also my replacement implant was swollen for about a month and quite sore, even though the first was fine.
Have a good day x

Have sat and had a read through at last, you have done so well.
I dont know anyone else with PSA apart from my sister, how ling have you been diagnosed if you dont mind me asking.
Also my replacement implant was swollen for about a month and quite sore, even though the first was fine.
Have a good day x

Aw thank you :) I don't really know ANYONE with psa! I was diagnosed with psoriasis at the age of 4, and psa by 18. I'm 26 now. Thankfully my joints aren't too bad, I just need to shed the weight and look after myself better. My psoriasis is acute, I was about 60/70% covered by the time I got to 18. Through a lot of heartache and some brutal medication (methotrexate? Ughgghg) I'm now on etanercept, thats completely cleared my skin.

The joint pain comes and goes but I think mine is a very minor case compared to most, usually keeping the stress down and not abusing my joints keeps them ticking over.

Interesting about the implant.. It feels a little better today so I think it might just be taking its time healing up...!

Thank you for your lovely response and taking the time to read my diary :D

That's interesting, I am on 17.5 of mtx a week so Friday I spend most of the day vomiting its not something I tell anyone as I always look so well, my skin is mostly clear, apart from when I get stressed, it show on my elbows, its my joints that are bad, but the lupus could be to blame for that too. X

ahh so you're the opposite to me heh. I hated methotrexate! I got up to 17.5mg and felt like **** on shovel for days after it =( And the constant blood taking was a nightmare with my raynauds... my veins just shut down and refuse to give them anything XD

I know what you mean about not telling people because it just ends up upsetting them. My parents are always worried about me, i've had medical problems from day 1, and they feel guilty like they're to blame (sillies)

Just stopping by to say well done on yr losses so far xx

Have gone and got me some of that jelly, as long as the kids dont eat it all first.
Have a good day x

Oh Han they will rub a bit to start off with make sure you use your wax, and if you;re desperate the wax of the baby bell cheese works a treat even though bright red *don't ask how i know LOL)

passionflower said:
Oh Han they will rub a bit to start off with make sure you use your wax, and if you;re desperate the wax of the baby bell cheese works a treat even though bright red *don't ask how i know LOL)

Ha Mon, there's a story hiding in there ....!!

P x

Back