Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Your numbers are looking much better than mine Han, you should easily shift that small gain after today, I need at least 3lbs to break even this week lol, so I think I should have the services of the whooshie fairy tonight, its only fair lol ha ha, How did you manage to lose after an UP I have managed a sts after an UP twice but never a loss, 3 losses 3 days in a row thats impressive x

bajoleth said:
Your numbers are looking much better than mine Han, you should easily shift that small gain after today, I need at least 3lbs to break even this week lol, so I think I should have the services of the whooshie fairy tonight, its only fair lol ha ha, How did you manage to lose after an UP I have managed a sts after an UP twice but never a loss, 3 losses 3 days in a row thats impressive x

What's a whooshie fairy???

I'm thinking toilet related??

bajoleth said:

I put on a lot at beginning of the week, had terrible constipation for 3 days and hardly went! That big loss was me moving so to speak :p

I'll give you the big whooshie fairy :) I've had huge losses but I've also had a 9lb gain at the weekend lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I can easily gain that in a weekend too, makes me. Laugh as on that program the superskinny supersize one, it takes 3 months for some of them to gain a whopping 4lb , I mean come on, lol

I need a wooshie fairy as a permanent fixture in my house!

Excellent digits there hannata x

I know I sit there shaking my head at the tv watching it... some of them only put on a few pound, but I guess they're just simply not used to eating proper food and enjoying it (something I have no problem doing!)

We all need a dose of the whooshie fairy tonight :) I've learned from the past couple of weeks that my body leaves it til the last minute possible before it will drop off the weight!

I took some senakot at 4, so.... 8-12 hours later, middle of the night, well planned there!

Friday 17/08/12 DD

Breakfast 8

SF jelly

Lunch 104

cheese 30
crackers 74

Dinner 104

(same as lunch)

Later

Cola Jubbly (nom thanks mum)

Total 233/500

Just realised i'm starting week 5 tomorrow!!!! :O had 12 DD's so far, not one was over HURRAH.

Nice one,
I tried some of those dulcolax ones that are being advertised, my god I took it at around 10 pm, at 2am I didn't get that gentle nudge it advertises, more like a punch in the stomach and run, I was exhausted and like a limp lettace , never ever again lol that was a bad night.

Morning Han, we're all waiting to hear if you had a night time visit .... !! Blimey, that sounds exciting! :D

P x

Well done Han :D, you should try the dulcolax perles they are gentler than the standard dulcolax but def work, well the whooshie fairy didn't find me hun, lost 2lbs after my DD but wasn't enough as I had an overall gain of 1lb, not downhearted although a sts would have been preferable lol, TOTM is overdue and I am def retaining water so my new motto is Keep calm and keep Juddding, x
Have a good day , you are doing brilliantly x

Wow, well done, excellent weight loss....

Well done Han :D, you should try the dulcolax perles they are gentler than the standard dulcolax but def work, well the whooshie fairy didn't find me hun, lost 2lbs after my DD but wasn't enough as I had an overall gain of 1lb, not downhearted although a sts would have been preferable lol, TOTM is overdue and I am def retaining water so my new motto is Keep calm and keep Juddding, x
Have a good day , you are doing brilliantly x

Yeah I know I retain a shitload on my totm too, can be up to 7 or 8lbs! You'll get it off in no time I'm sure. Fingers crossed for a big one for you next weekend xxx

Sat 11/08 265.3 start
Sun 12/08 272.8 (+7.5 post up) +7.5
Mon 13/08 274.3 (+1.5 post up) +9
Tue 14/08 271.9 (-2.4 post down) +6.6
Wed 15/08 267.2 (-4.7 post up) +1.9
Thu 16/08 264.9 (-2.3 post down) -0.4
Fri 17/08 266.5 (+1.6 post up) +1.2
Sat 18/08 263.2 (-3.3 post down)

total loss 2.1

Back