Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

hannata said:
I have been prone to taking nasty sugar drops, because of the drugs I'm on. I'm pretty sure it was that because i felt like life was suddenly pushed back into me the minute the first bite went down. It's a really weird feeling! I feel like I understand my body a lot more now. Before juddd I probably would've pigged out on a giant bag of jelly babies in this instance. Would've given me relief but then I'd probably crash from too much sugar. Now I'm equipped mentally to deal with these things it's so much easier xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Weight loss counsellor in the making...seriously! C

Dunno I'm not really that good with people :p

Pizza for dinner tonight. Although I didn't really eat much. Gonna definitely hit the gym tomorrow. Sometime. If I make myself go in the morning that might be best.

Night all xxxx

Edit: think I've worked out what was wrong with me earlier, was having a really bad episode of raynauds. Poop. Cold weather has a habit of doing that. Its an auto immune thing where the immune system reacts to temperature change and shuts off the blood to the extremities...fingers, feet, nose,ears etc. has a connection with migraines as well. Not only is it impossible to keep warm, it's totally exhausting and just makes me feel like a big bag of sh*t :( my hands have finally warmed up so I think it's passed...

hannata said:
I know it's 5am but I had the best sleep ever yay! Needed it so so much! <3 bed!

Hope the scales are kind today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay, happy Thursday Hann! A good night's sleep makes everything right :D

P x

Good sleeps rock :) have a good day x

Sat 255.1
Sun 255.8 (+0.7 post up)
Mon 256.6 (+0.8 post uud) +1.5
Tue 255.8 (-0.8 post ddu) +0.7
Wed 255.6 (-0.2 post uud) +0.5
Thu 254.6 (-1 post ddu) -0.5

Hurrah!! The scale gods have been good to me...

It's amazing how much my weigh ins have changed since I managed to fix the toilet problem. Now it's hardly moving at all compared to the massive spiking I was getting before.

Hurruh! Well done gorge, well deserved victory for you! Aren't our bodies just weird and wonderful the way they operate (wonderful when the scales r r kind i mean!) you kind really predict whats going to happen but just know if ur doing the right things it'll all come out in the wash eventually!
Have a joyful day clever clogs xxxxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Hurruh! Well done gorge, well deserved victory for you! Aren't our bodies just weird and wonderful the way they operate (wonderful when the scales r r kind i mean!) you kind really predict whats going to happen but just know if ur doing the right things it'll all come out in the wash eventually!
Have a joyful day clever clogs xxxxx

I willllll! I feel like I'm getting slimmer in myself so the scales don't matter so much. :) I can sit with my iPad in my lap now cause my big belleh is smaller and no longer n the way ha ha ha xxx

hannata said:
I willllll! I feel like I'm getting slimmer in myself so the scales don't matter so much. :) I can sit with my iPad in my lap now cause my big belleh is smaller and no longer n the way ha ha ha xxx

Now thats a NSV dude ;-) xxx

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

I just tried on a pair of size 20 trousers from when I got to my lowest adult weight (about 16 stone) and they ****ING fit!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :D

The only way is down baby!! 26 to a 20 in 12 weeks hahahahaha!!! Now I'm off to the gym to celebrate :D xxxxxxxx

Yipeeee well done hun your doing amazing :) that is incredible :)

Xxxx

I just tried on a pair of size 20 trousers from when I got to my lowest adult weight (about 16 stone) and they ****ING fit!!!!!!!!!!

The only way is down baby!! 26 to a 20 in 12 weeks hahahahaha!!! Now I'm off to the gym to celebrate :D xxxxxxxx

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so SO chuffed for you babe, CONGRATULATIONS. Enjoy feeling on top of the world (or on top of the treadmill!) xxxxxxxx

Wahoo! That's a fabulous feeling! That's thinspiration for us!

Whit woo, missus! You're on fire, baby! :D

P x

Woweeeeee..... thats excellent. I was a size 20 when I started on 2nd July, now I am a size 14/16.... its brilliant how the inches just fall away. I also tried on a pair of jeans that were too tight a week ago with a big muffin top and they fit too.... I am imagining all these mini's trying their jeans on this morning and all the JUDDD girlies having success!!

Enjoy the gym, the weight loss is also looking promising, I always found I put on a bit of weight once I joined the gym with the building my muscles etc, but yours are going down to excellent. Here's to a good loss for us all this week!!!

Back