Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

RebekahR said:
This is really helpful hun. Thank you

Do you always fast or sometimes have some cals on DD?? I am gonna try it for sure after my exam Wednesday

Thanks for all the details :) x

I usually do. Well I have semi skimmed milk int tea so usually no more than 50 cals. I know that I have the cals there if I need them. This week I had a particularly bad down, wasn't really well and ended up having a slice of wheaten for 100 cals. I start the day intending to fast but I know I've got a safety net if needs be x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woke up this morning feeling really cold... Brrr. Raynauds is giving me gip but it's winter so I guess thats natural. My teeth are aching as I was at the orthodontist getting my braces tweaked yesterday :(

Gonna have to motivate myself to get up and hit the gym sometime today.

Hardly ate any junk last night. Had 3 pieces of a big toblerone and a Chinese for dinner. Thats good by my standards especially after fasting all day! Hopefully the scales are kind but I'm in no hurry to get out of my warm bed to find out he he xx

I dont blame you for wanting to stay in bed, it is blummin cold here, especially when I got in the shower earlier, had to turn it right up to keep me warm. Good luck with the WI today, looking forward to reading it when I am queuing for the rides at Thorpe Park. Strangely I didn't lose any weight on my 2nd DD, so gonna do alternate days again, apart from today and tomorrow. May try Hannah's way again as I failed with it so badly last time. But I did have a good weight loss all the same.

Take care and keep warm xx

Sat 255.1
Sun 255.8 (+0.7 post up)
Mon 256.6 (+0.8 post uud) +1.5
Tue 255.8 (-0.8 post ddu) +0.7
Wed 255.6 (-0.2 post uud) +0.5
Thu 254.6 (-1 post ddu) -0.5
Fri 255.0 (+0.4 post uud) -0.1
Sat 253.1 (-1.9 post ddu) -2

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new low on the scales too!!!! 253!!!!!! :D

hannata said:
Sat 255.1
Sun 255.8 (+0.7 post up)
Mon 256.6 (+0.8 post uud) +1.5
Tue 255.8 (-0.8 post ddu) +0.7
Wed 255.6 (-0.2 post uud) +0.5
Thu 254.6 (-1 post ddu) -0.5
Fri 255.0 (+0.4 post uud) -0.1
Sat 253.1 (-1.9 post ddu) -2

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new low on the scales too!!!! 253!!!!!! :D

You superstar :-D xxx

Well done hun, fabulous loss :D

I would love to lose 10lbs by Christmas it is doable I just need to focus ,you should be able to achieve that Han, your method is working really well for you x you have panicked me now though I better get cracking on my Christmas shopping !!

hannata said:
I know I bloody well thought that too when I counted it D:

Sorry to jump in...
Only 10 weeks! Oh no! I have a house to rebuild in that time! Lol...
Seriously though it would be fabulous to lose 10 lbs, do you think I could do that on this diet? That would be amazing!

omgg 10 weeks??!! lol I have so much to get done lol need to get my butt in gear

trying it your way from tommorow night :) :)

xx

Back