Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

You can do it hun, that .8 will be dust :)

Enjoy workout don't overdo it hun Xx

I'll just batter my tum to make up for it. Planks are the devils incarnate... I used to train a lot and could do a plank for a whole minute, now I can do about 10 seconds!!

I'm oddly not feeling that hungry today... And kinda looking forward to the gym. My hip isn't too sore so I might keep my personal training on sat. Might see if they can give me advice about strengthening the muscles etc

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannata said:
I'll just batter my tum to make up for it. Planks are the devils incarnate... I used to train a lot and could do a plank for a whole minute, now I can do about 10 seconds!!

I'm oddly not feeling that hungry today... And kinda looking forward to the gym. My hip isn't too sore so I might keep my personal training on sat. Might see if they can give me advice about strengthening the muscles etc

Oooo planks are evil!!!

Woohoo, well done on the weight, so close to the 17's..... fingers crossed you get there. I was so excited to hit the 12's last week, but have a bad feeling about being back in the 13's this week. Take care at the gym and dont over do it... xx

Yeah you know you've done it for real when you stay under it for the whole week! I'm sure if I get it for sat, the up up upp and away will have me back in the 18s again!!

I'll be chanting 17 17 17 at myself while I'm at the gym and feeling like giving up!!

Good luck at the gym hun, you are braver than me, walking is my limit lol x

Hi Hannah.

After your glowing recommendation i went back to TKmaxx and tried the Reebok EasyTone on in the size seven.

And they fit!!

Feel really supportive, and really dainty compared to my Sketchers and FitFlops.

Ooooh, and best bit. Reduced to £22.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121018_165528.png
    ForumRunner_20121018_165528.png
    925.9 KB · Views: 49
MissAmy said:
Hi Hannah.

After your glowing recommendation i went back to TKmaxx and tried the Reebok EasyTone on in the size seven.

And they fit!!

Feel really supportive, and really dainty compared to my Sketchers and FitFlops.

Ooooh, and best bit. Reduced to £22.

Wooooooo I love em. Have been everywhere to get more pairs, to no avail :( would you recommend the sketchers? x

I paid 22 for my black pair and 29 for the white & blue pair - bargain!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hannata said:
Wooooooo I love em. Have been everywhere to get more pairs, to no avail :( would you recommend the sketchers? x

I paid 22 for my black pair and 29 for the white & blue pair - bargain!!!!!!!

I have the Sketchers Shape Ups in a couple of colours and they are really comfy and supportive but they chunky soled and don't look small and neat.
I also have Sketchers Shape Ups Mary Jane style shoes which i wear for work.

Got a bit of a sore head so decided to give the gym a miss. Looking forward to meeting my new personal trainer. Might have a wee session with him once every 6-8 weeks if we get on well. I like pt sessions but I really don't want to spend a heap load of money, like I was the last time. Was ending up with 2 sessions a week and spending 3 figures a month on it! Although it was invaluable, I've learned a lot from my old pt, but I think I'm ok to go it on my own a lil.

Just gonna have an easy night tonight, maybe do some cross stitching and chill out with the cats :)

MissAmy said:
I have the Sketchers Shape Ups in a couple of colours and they are really comfy and supportive but they chunky soled and don't look small and neat.
I also have Sketchers Shape Ups Mary Jane style shoes which i wear for work.

Ahh yeah I did see them and I like the reeboks looks wise more. Hmm.xx

Aww betty is so pretty :)

Sounds like a plan rest your head and enjoy the pt session :)

X

Back