Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

DustQueen said:
Monty is a squeaker lol

We have a squeaker in Betty and a chatty meower in beanie... He also does a weird chittering when anyone but me sneezes :p

I had such a lovely time at the pampered chef night. Had some warm punch which was probably full of calories, then a v small portion of curry, and an average portion of this waffle, raspberry, and white chocolate desert (with ice cream ofc) oh and had a small chip before we went as we were told to eat as there wouldn't be massive amounts of food.

I let my chimp have one celebration sweet at 5pm as I was rushing out the door.

Think that is pretty much all I ate today. Sounds like a lot but it's really not compared to what I can consume on a normal "post 24hr fast" meal. Said to my sister that I was not going to touch the nibbles, and my chimp did me proud and stuck by its stubborn not wanting to lose thing :p

We spent loads of money but had a superb time :)

Also the girl hosting the party has the most gorgeous lil kitten she was sooooo cute and behaved just like our little Betty... Mushmush. I was ready to take her home with me. Had a wonderful day, indulged without worrying but didn't go over the top like I would on a diet off day.

The chimp thing has really struck a chord with me and now I'm recognising it for what it is I really feel like I have more power.... It's weird that such a simple notion can make so much sense. It works well with the juddd theory too. Up days are chimp days, and down days are human days! I feel like I'm working with my chimp and not battling her and feeling **** all of the time xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hannata said:
Had some warm punch which was probably full of calories, then a v small portion of curry, and an average portion of this waffle, raspberry, and white chocolate desert (with ice cream ofc) oh and had a small chip before we went as we were told to eat as there wouldn't be massive amounts of food.

I let my chimp have one celebration sweet at 5pm as I was rushing out the door.

Think that is pretty much all I ate today. Sounds like a lot but it's really not compared...

Even if it is a lot its what i call eating normally. The occasional evening out where you eat to much. Even people with no weight problems do it. Its normal

As a former (?) binge eater normal eating is what I'm striving for.

I want to be the girl that eats well 90% of the time, but then allows herself treats when she wants them.
I want to be able to 'pig out' on a takeaway or lush pudding every so often and not feel guilty.

I want to know when to stop as well.
Just cos I've gone over my calories and enjoyed a treat it doesn't me i should then feel the dieting is wasted and enter binge city.

And puddings are so much yummier without added guilt!!

Sat 253.1
Sun 253.4 (+0.3 post uuu & gym) +0.3
Mon 254 (+0.6 post uud) +0.9
Tue 253.3 (-0.7 post ddu) +0.2
Wed 253.1 (-0.2 post uud & gym) sts
Thu 252.7 (-0.4 post ddu) -0.4
Fri 251.9 (-0.8 post uud and walk) -1.2
sat 251.4 (-0.5 post ddu) -1.7

Hurrah! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay!!!! Well done you. Is it an uuu day now? I'm on my second up, but felt like yesterday's was more controlled than in the past!

Well done han , motoring alomg hun x

Well done for the weight loss and understanding your inner chimp. I have managed to gain weight this week. First time in 12 weeks. I am blaming it on medication and morphine etc as I have stuck rigidly to plan. May try Hannah's way again this week as my pains get worse when I am hungry.

Greeneyes11 said:
Well done for the weight loss and understanding your inner chimp. I have managed to gain weight this week. First time in 12 weeks. I am blaming it on medication and morphine etc as I have stuck rigidly to plan. May try Hannah's way again this week as my pains get worse when I am hungry.

You know what, I've gained about 3 times since starting juddd, but it all comes out in the wash. How much have you lost since you started juddd?

Like a wise lady (CL) said, you need to let your sickness take priority, you did your very best and that's all you can ask from yourself!! Xx

Also recipe from last nights pud as it was to die for!!!

FYI I don't even really like raspberries!!!!!

Xx

Attachments

• image-12269177.jpg
    image-12269177.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 56
Sounds like a fantastic night hun :)

I just can't get to grips with things atm, any gain on the scales freaks me out big time!! Which dosent help

Have a good day hun :) mmm that pud sounds amazing

Afternoon Han, weights are looking fab this week you'll be in the 240's soon how exciting is that!

Hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy your UUU day today X

Bollocks.

Went to the gym, had induction, and was pushed very hard, so much so I vomited all over the place.....mor.ti.fied. Lol. My induction fella was the lovely guy who takes the spin class, so so so cute and I was sick in front of him lol lol :(

He's not qualified enough to be a personal trainer which I'm truly gutted about... He's so lovely :( although he recommended a really awesome guy to me so I trust his instincts :D

I'll just have to make sure and go to gorgeous guys spin class :D xx

Feeling positive if a bit wrecked lol

RebekahR said:
Sounds like a fantastic night hun :)

I just can't get to grips with things atm, any gain on the scales freaks me out big time!! Which dosent help

Have a good day hun :) mmm that pud sounds amazing

It's tricky! I'm still very overweight and take for granted that I can have the freedom on ups that some people can't. Could you get someone to write it down for you and look at it once a week? Or not weigh at all for a week and see how you go? I know it's been said a lot but remember that 2 or 3lbs is pretty impossible to put on in the space of 24 hours!! You'd have to eat maintenance calories + 7000 calories to actually gain a real 2lbs of fat!!! I might gain 2 or 3, but I know that it's to real weight as I don't feel fatter!! xxx

Clareel said:
Afternoon Han, weights are looking fab this week you'll be in the 240's soon how exciting is that!

Hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy your UUU day today X

I know!!!! I'm hoping to be in the 240s next week :) I would like to lose enough that if I derail at christmas I'll still be in the 240s, so I need to be 244/233 or thereabouts for Christmas, gives me a half stone leeway. I plan to only have 2 fasts but ups are likely to be up to the moon and back xxx

Back