Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

hannata said:
Good girl! Get some yummy healthy salad in you!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a post gym cottage cheese and lettuce snack, stil hank marvin though! Having dins as late as poss as last night i couldnt sleep coz i was so hungry, bad times!
Check us out, all exercisey and virtuous :-D x

Caroline_Louise said:
Had a post gym cottage cheese and lettuce snack, stil hank marvin though! Having dins as late as poss as last night i couldnt sleep coz i was so hungry, bad times!
Check us out, all exercisey and virtuous :-D x

Gotta give you props girly, don't think I could be that good lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Han and CL should make a montage movie of their fitness endeavours, set to 'eye of the tiger'

(Han running in slow motion) Der - Der Der Der - Der Der Der - Der Der Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (high kick from CL)

xx

Week 14 weigh in

sat 251.4
sun 253.9 (+2.5 post up & gym)
mon 254.2 (+0.3 post uud & walk) +2.8
Tue 252.8 (-1.4 post ddu & walk) +1.4
wed 251.2 (-1.6 post uud & gym) -0.2
Thu 250.4 (-0.8 post ddu & lots of walking!) -1
Friday (post uud & gym)
Sat (post ddu & walking)

Wooooooooohooooooooo 240s I'm coming t'getchaaaaaaaaaaar. :)

Today's food

B - yoghurt, 10 walnuts, 10 raisins
L - 2 eggs, slice of ham, wee bit of grated cheese

1hr pre gym - jordans frusli bar
10 mins pre gym - banana
Post gym - low fat protein shake
Then fasting for remainder of the day.

I am quite enjoying having the low carbing for just 2 days a week, it's a lot more manageable. Like with the juddd theory it doesn't last forever. I will have some carbs on my next ddu or on the weekend! So it's so not a biggie! Yet when I did Atkins a day was hell... Because mentally I was thinking that I had to do this "forever" and a diet break would result in endless guilt, and feeling like I'd thrown myself back a week on my weight loss progress. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Woo Han, fab weight this morning - those 240's are yours anytime now :D

Well done on all the exercise as well, you're inspiring me to get my ass out of the door and go for a run!

X

Lou_G said:
Han and CL should make a montage movie of their fitness endeavours, set to 'eye of the tiger'

(Han running in slow motion) Der - Der Der Der - Der Der Der - Der Der Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (high kick from CL)

xx

Hehehe this cracked me up :-D x

I might do a wee walk round the office on my break if I can get my yoghurt into me quick enough.

Once I get the momentum going I feel great... I don't mind walking so much and I feel refreshed when I come back into the office. So even if I do only one walk around the track its fine. My colleague does 3 circuits of it in 15 minutes, he must be practically running! (its a path that goes around the cinema and my office, the cinema has 11 pictures and my work is about half the size of that building again)

I think I'd rather take it easy anyway, if I push myself too hard on that I'll burn out and just not be bothered with it. At least when I know its only a leisurely walk i'll be more likely to do it!

Well done on your losses this week. Well deserved. x

I know its been a great week for me, but I'm proud to say that it HAS been well deserved. I haven't gained once through the week which is an unknown for me (i think i was a gainer on UUD because I panic ate before fasts, but nevertheless still recoverable)

I no longer feel scared or unsettled by a pending fast - which I think is a big big big part of controlling myself on ups. I will not starve, I will not feel miserable, and I will make myself do fun things to keep myself occupied.

Even silly things like chasing the cats in the garden, or pulling out the cross stitching. And I always make sure that I don't push myself too hard and have no shame in admitting that I have weaknesses x

There's nowt silly about chasing the cats in the garden. :p Where would we all be without a gorgeous kitteh to play with. ^_^ Glad you're doing so well, and always fantastic to see you so positive about JUDDD and thing in general. :) I know I couldn't do a full fast as you do, and I can't help but be inspired and motivated by you. :) x

I know its been a great week for me, but I'm proud to say that it HAS been well deserved. I haven't gained once through the week which is an unknown for me (i think i was a gainer on UUD because I panic ate before fasts, but nevertheless still recoverable)

I no longer feel scared or unsettled by a pending fast - which I think is a big big big part of controlling myself on ups. I will not starve, I will not feel miserable, and I will make myself do fun things to keep myself occupied.

Even silly things like chasing the cats in the garden, or pulling out the cross stitching. And I always make sure that I don't push myself too hard and have no shame in admitting that I have weaknesses x

I am in awe of you Guru Han...never leave me! x

You are doing great Han :) really nice to read such a positive diary :) and like everyone says well done on your very well deserved loss ;)

Hoorah hooray - team amazeballs rocks! As well as in the 17s, we're going to be in the 240s! Xxx

Lou_G said:
I had a kitteh nurse last night she was looking after me when I went to bed with a stonking headache, sitting really nicely on me and soothing me to sleep with her purring. WUV HER!!! :kitty:

Awwww how sweet :)

Back