Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Yeah mine are always worried about me when I'm sick really cheers me up :)

Very cute :3

We had a visitor in work who brought in buns... I stood and looked at them and really took them in (malteaser traybakes) and I was like.... They look nice... But I didn't want one? What is wrong with me? It's like someone has switched off my primal urge to eat. I would say it's a bit like keto but without all the negative side effects ... Weird

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannata said:
Very cute :3

We had a visitor in work who brought in buns... I stood and looked at them and really took them in (malteaser traybakes) and I was like.... They look nice... But I didn't want one? What is wrong with me? It's like someone has switched off my primal urge to eat. I would say it's a bit like keto but without all the negative side effects ... Weird

Fantastic! Hopefully this is the new you and the end to "dieting" :)

hannata said:
New meeeeeeee. Caught sight of my reflection side on and I don't have a hideously obvious pregnancy like belleh anymore! :D wether it's the weight or the ibs (starting to think it's a bit of both!) but I'm really fookin happy ^________________^

Xx

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!

Another nsv, was at the gym and actually pushed myself to the point of tiredness, rather than being sick or having joint pains! Usually I have to stop when my back/hips/knees/plantar fasciitis/shoulders play up but nothing today. My feet were actually sore like... A blister pain? Burny from actually using them! It's weird.

Day to day my joints don't really give me significant pain.. People would look at me and think she's not got arthritis, but I do. It's not very severe but it has stopped me from doing a lot of things! Now I feel like I can push past that barrier and actually work out properly! Got a good 45 minutes in the gym which isn't like me, I usually have to stop about half an hour in!! I think the weight loss has contributed but I've honestly felt worse at this weight. This time 4 years ago I was running through an airport and tripped on an escalator and gave myself a crippling knee injury. I was about the same weight as I am now give or take, and the pain was so bad. It triggered all of my other joint problems too and I felt miserable. Wasn't long after my diagnosis so I was pretty traumatised anyway!

I genuinely think that the horizon documentary is right, there is a massive shift in your body chemistry which seems to do something very very nice to inflammatory diseases. I haven't had my inflammatory marker checked recently, might see if it's gone down any. My esr tests were always on the high side. Normal is below 15, maybe below 10 for younger people. Death is at 80ish. Mine came back at 34 once. And it's always been at least 18, usually around the mid 20s. I was 19 years old when it came back as 34 and that is incredibly high. Think my psoriasis contributed to it because at that age I was 60% covered and considered acute. Thankfully the 3rd horrendous drug they gave me worked and I wasn't hospitalised.

Now you can probably see why I've got such a boring adult head on my body... Too many traumatic decisions. Had to get intensive UVB therapy at the age of 16 at a high risk of skin cancer, then that didn't work and they treated me with chemotherapy drugs, my hair started to thin and I felt awful and that didn't get rid of the psoriasis. At the age of 19 I was told not to drink any alcohol. 20 I was on anti transplant rejection drugs, which didn't work either, then my liver started going a bit mental! and finally the one I'm on, which I'll be on for life. Probably won't be able to have kids either as I have to stay on this drug for life. Through most of that I was dealing with chronic OCD, scratching the living crap out of my arms til they bled, and was a very sad person.

But I now have so so so many positives. I have my life back. My psoriasis is in remission. My weight is going down. My confidence is going up. I feel more and more beautiful every day. And the last one I thought I'd never be able to say. Pretty much all thanks to minis, and juddd for setting me on the right path.

Big huge ass nsv right there - got my life back.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh Han, I just blubbed reading that. If anyone deserves happiness its you, and you really are gorgeous-inside and out and im so glad you see it now. Xxxxxxx

Lou_G said:
wuv you Han!! xxx what? I wasn't crying I was er...........chopping onions.....on my laptop....:D:D:D

Ha! This made me laugh :-D x

Wow! You are an amazing lady!

Week 14 weigh in

sat 251.4
sun 253.9 (+2.5 post up & gym)
mon 254.2 (+0.3 post uud & walk) +2.8
Tue 252.8 (-1.4 post ddu & walk) +1.4
wed 251.2 (-1.6 post uud & gym) -0.2
Thu 250.4 (-0.8 post ddu & lots of walking!) -1
Friday 250.7 (+0.3 post uud & gym) -0.7
Sat (post ddu & walking)

I need to go to the toilet lol... Cman whooshie fairy!!!

Another nsv, was at the gym and actually pushed myself to the point of tiredness, rather than being sick or having joint pains! Usually I have to stop when my back/hips/knees/plantar fasciitis/shoulders play up but nothing today. My feet were actually sore like... A blister pain? Burny from actually using them! It's weird.

Day to day my joints don't really give me significant pain.. People would look at me and think she's not got arthritis, but I do. It's not very severe but it has stopped me from doing a lot of things! Now I feel like I can push past that barrier and actually work out properly! Got a good 45 minutes in the gym which isn't like me, I usually have to stop about half an hour in!! I think the weight loss has contributed but I've honestly felt worse at this weight. This time 4 years ago I was running through an airport and tripped on an escalator and gave myself a crippling knee injury. I was about the same weight as I am now give or take, and the pain was so bad. It triggered all of my other joint problems too and I felt miserable. Wasn't long after my diagnosis so I was pretty traumatised anyway!

I genuinely think that the horizon documentary is right, there is a massive shift in your body chemistry which seems to do something very very nice to inflammatory diseases. I haven't had my inflammatory marker checked recently, might see if it's gone down any. My esr tests were always on the high side. Normal is below 15, maybe below 10 for younger people. Death is at 80ish. Mine came back at 34 once. And it's always been at least 18, usually around the mid 20s. I was 19 years old when it came back as 34 and that is incredibly high. Think my psoriasis contributed to it because at that age I was 60% covered and considered acute. Thankfully the 3rd horrendous drug they gave me worked and I wasn't hospitalised.

Now you can probably see why I've got such a boring adult head on my body... Too many traumatic decisions. Had to get intensive UVB therapy at the age of 16 at a high risk of skin cancer, then that didn't work and they treated me with chemotherapy drugs, my hair started to thin and I felt awful and that didn't get rid of the psoriasis. At the age of 19 I was told not to drink any alcohol. 20 I was on anti transplant rejection drugs, which didn't work either, then my liver started going a bit mental! and finally the one I'm on, which I'll be on for life. Probably won't be able to have kids either as I have to stay on this drug for life. Through most of that I was dealing with chronic OCD, scratching the living crap out of my arms til they bled, and was a very sad person.

But I now have so so so many positives. I have my life back. My psoriasis is in remission. My weight is going down. My confidence is going up. I feel more and more beautiful every day. And the last one I thought I'd never be able to say. Pretty much all thanks to minis, and juddd for setting me on the right path.

Big huge ass nsv right there - got my life back.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I know I don't know you that well Han but that really brought a tear to my eye! You have come SO far, it's amazing. You're such an inspiration and a true example of how well JUDDD (well, Hannahs way!) can work.

Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you to see those 240s tomorrow!

Becky X

Back