Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

I just got chastised for my diet **** you ignorant colleague.... -_-

Apparently my bp problem last week was obviously my diet, and nothing to do with the very high dose of Prozac I'm on,.. But of course you fooking genius you should be a bloody doctor *angry lazer daggers*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3 miles?? Go you!! And ignore the silly *****!! Jealous of your loss I expect x

hannata said:
Shake it shake it shake it like a polaroid picture!!!!

One is a self admitted chubby chaser, who spent two years in college fancying me and didn't say anything....! I'm a bit dense when it comes to stuff like that so guys pretty much have to say "I want to **** you" before I get the hint lol. I dunno there's something that I just don't like about being chubby chased... It's like they like you purely for being fat, not for you being awesome. Then when I do lose the weight would a relationship like that work? I don't wanna be with a feeder who will try and undo my good work.

The other guy is so complicated, it's like a bloody eastenders story line. His gf is basically suicidal and he can't break it off with her (so he says anyway) and the girlfriends father is a shotgun wielding maniac (again only his side of the story) and he's in a loveless relationship, she constantly checks his phone, he wants to leave her but he won't. He said he has no feelings for any human being on earth but also says "I do feel so little, but I know if I was capable I would not complain if it was someone like you. But don't expect it and don't push for it. I'm just broken" one could think ok maybe it is true but like **** I'm getting involved, or he's all just making it up cause he wants his end away...... Urttttgghhh I hate complicated things....

Would just like to meet a guy that's cute, funny, and likes me as a woman and a person... And without any of the eastenders bullcrap... Is it so hard?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

****** that drama-ey one sounds like a nightmare! Seems like he enjoys that kind of drama to me so he's probablyemotionally immature

Glad you're feeling great today :) go intermittent fasting! X

I had such a bad night last night :(

Someone who I was utterly in love with has moved on. I have moved on too but it still stirs up some feelings.

Complex guy is stillmuch the same only I fear he's developing feelings for me, dangerous territory...

I had a bit of a panic attack last night because it was all getting a bit much for me :( my dear friend bolero helped me a lot by talking it through with me. I just felt like I needed to hide under a rock and never resurface. It's gonna be harder than I thought pushing these autism boundaries..

I feel a little better today. Hopefully it was just a one off and a temp side effect of reducing meds. Just gotta take 1 day at a time. Funnily enough I didn't binge because I was upset. I just didn't eat. I'm not sure if it's any better though. I end up distraught because I'm not getting the endorphins from stuffing my face.

Morning Han, sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment! All those guys - if they're not right and you're going to end up getting hurt then you're sensible not to go there. Just enjoy the attention until you find a nice guy who likes you for you - they're hard to find but it will happen!

Stupid person in work, why is there always someone who thinks they know more about you and your body than you do? Just ignore and let her keep eating that chocolate. Definitely jealous, she can't say that the diet isn't working as you've clearly lost weight and looking great - so has to come up with some alternative way of attacking it and trying to get to you. Silly cow!

Definitely a Dad compliment there if I ever heard one hehe :D

X

Clareel said:
Morning Han, sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment! All those guys - if they're not right and you're going to end up getting hurt then you're sensible not to go there. Just enjoy the attention until you find a nice guy who likes you for you - they're hard to find but it will happen!

Stupid person in work, why is there always someone who thinks they know more about you and your body than you do? Just ignore and let her keep eating that chocolate. Definitely jealous, she can't say that the diet isn't working as you've clearly lost weight and looking great - so has to come up with some alternative way of attacking it and trying to get to you. Silly cow!

Definitely a Dad compliment there if I ever heard one hehe :D

X

Thank you for the lovely post, you're totally right! Xx

I had a weak moment this morning and had a bowl of bran flakes :( got some protein porridge for my elevenses and just gonna forgot that lil indiscretion happened.

The protein porridge looks good anyway... Banana flavour nom nom x

Attachments

• image-1607523416.jpg
    image-1607523416.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 58
hannata said:
Had a really tough day mentally, just felt down, but I did however get on and go to the gym. I like the oats but I think they must have sweetener in them as I'm gassy as hell...lol. Will finish the box but I don't think I'll be buying it again! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi bubs,
Sorry you've had a pants day. Do what you need to do to feel better and look after yourself. Ou aren't super woman so therefore u are allows to have bad days, and we r here to help make them better, or just to listen.
Re the gass...that is a common side effect of protein overload, and also body reaction to certain brand of protein! Took me ages to find a protein shake that didn't cause me to gas myself to sleep at night!!! Xxx

Back