Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

My migraines are not good on the scales as all i want to eat is sweets, chocolate and full fat cola.

They have got better though, probably only getting one every ten days or so (normally lasts around three days) whereas before was a least one a week around 50% of time.

I have had two puddigs and still ending my day on less than 2000cals. Eating myself slim hehe! Hope ur head gets better pumkin xxx

My migraine is all but gone yay.

I'm quite fortunate, only get one every 2/3 weeks now. Used to get multiple daily attacks. Have had a few cluster headaches too which are pretty horrific.. When I get a migraine I just feel like death, can't eat drink or even move at the worst times. Mine v rarely lasted more than 12 hours but were very disabling.

Nowadays I have very minor symptoms compared to when I was really bad. That one passed without much agro. Hurrah. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 16 weigh in

Sat 250.2
Sun 4/11 - 252.1 (+1.9 post up)
Mon 5/11 - 252.4 (+0.3 post uud) +2.2
Tue 6/11 - 250.9 (-1.5 post ddu & walk) +0.7
Wed 7/11 - 251.0 (+0.1 post uud & gym) +0.8
Thu 8/11 - 251.4 (+0.4 post ddu) +1.2
Fri 9/11 - 251.2 (-0.2 post uud) +1
Sat 10/11 - 251.0 (-0.2 post ddu) +0.8

Facepalm :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was 2lbs up this week. There's something in the water. I know for me my ups have been ridiculous. I fear my doubles have sent me in to binge mode. I'm going to get my head down and just alternate and keep going. You must do the same - you've come so far!

Yes I was chatting with the parental unit there and they said I look like ive lost weight, I feel like I've lost weight, so I'm not gonna let it bug me.

I've noticed my legs have gotten muscley lately as well! And my clothes are definitely looser. So **** the scales!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Scales are a PITA on this diet. I feel your pain. We've got to keep going because in the long term it really does work. You know, the more I think about it, the more I'd love to ow where this weighing weekly idea stems from...maybe it's something to do with a very large companies that want us to go every week and pay large amounts of money to stand on some scales?!

I took my frustrations out on my training. Did a whole freakin lot more than I expected. Well over 45 minutes of intense stuff, and I didn't vomit lol!!! Woooo!

Feel really good and really achey after that session, super motivated to go again. :D my pt gave me a nice simple workout with not too much difficulty or complexity

Right attitude re the WI Hann, lets face it 0.8 of a lb is so little as to be written off as water retention..which as you are exercising regularly is going to happen whilst your muscles are healing. I'd like to make you any bet you like that this week will be a whoosh week with big results.....you are doing amazingly..everything will fall into place.

I'll be at your door if it not a big whooshie next week :p ha ha just kidding. Just getting used to not losing quite as fast can be frustrating.. Don't think I've ever stuck to a diet for this long so it's unknown territory!! I'm sure I'll be alright though..just gotta keep the faith. Xx

Training plan attached! Scary biscuits! Did the 10 and 12 set with trainer after 15 mins on the cross trainer, was knackered :0

Would like to be able to confidently do all 3 by the time I meet up with trainer again (4 weeks from today)

Attachments

• image-1531722587.jpg
    image-1531722587.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 76
Sure you can do that easy peasy hun your doing great :)) scales are evil LOL

Hope your doin ok Xx

OMG I can't imagine doing those sets, might have done 20yrs ago but not now!! The cross trainer would have been enough for me LOL!!!

Week 17 weigh in

Sat 10/11 251
Sun 11/11 254.1 (+3.1 post up and pt session)

Wow wow wow wow I'm starting to really get pissed off at these scales lol

I think lately my ups have been getting a bit too up, have been pissed off at the scales not working out. Will have to make an effort to make the remainder of my up today a good one. Not getting fast food in the town for lunch today, gonna have something at home. Had less cereal than I normally eat. Then fasting in the evening. Got to take control again and not let this beat me.

I'm pretty much aching all over this morning after my gym session yesterday.

Back