Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Try adding cinnamon to your honey and lemon, it has a lot of the same healing properties as honey xx

As you say, all things considering that's not a bad weigh in after a full up day. Fingers crossed for the rest of the week, and hope you're feeling better really soon. I'm onto the losing my voice stage with my cold...which some may say is a good thing. lol :p

Must say, your pizza looked so nomtastic and I really like your hair. Looking fantastic. :) xx

Morning superstar,
Hope the green snotty slime of death has left you now?!
I'm in a strop with the scales as seem to have gained 3lbs since sat, grrrr! I had a v good DD yest and my UD on sat wasn't bingey, but i did have a glass off wine and then pick n mix (ummmm!) at the cinema so hoping its down to too much sugar and its just water retention! Do you find certain foods particularly effect your weigh ins at all? Anyway I'm Eating today and going to enjoy it and just carry on as I have been, here's hoping the scales balance out in a cpl of days!
xxxx

Get Well soon Hann!

Antibiotics and self cert for the rest of the week....... Hurrah..... :(

I wanna be betters! :(

I was bad and had something at 4pm :0 willpower is lowwwww. I guess I'm not for a good weigh in this week but **** it **** **** **** it. I need to get better, that takes priority.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Antibiotics and self cert for the rest of the week....... Hurrah..... :(

I wanna be betters! :(

I was bad and had something at 4pm :0 willpower is lowwwww. I guess I'm not for a good weigh in this week but **** it **** **** **** it. I need to get better, that takes priority.

Your ill - your body knows that and needs a small amount of food to fuction. As long as you only had a little it shouldn't matter.

Poor girly. Sendig a big get better soon cuddle xxx

That's a good sts considering you've been poorly x

Had uud today... Not been especially good but managing to sort of maintain the 5-5 while I've been sick.
Been consuming a lot of honey in hot water and lemon but needs must.

I'm not doing as bad as I thought I would be... On a normal diet everything would've been completely derailed. Managing to just about hang on at the mo. starting my fast now and will probably just hit the hay to keep me away from food.

I'm just pretending honey has no calories. If I don't I'll probably just end up eating for the sake of it.. And I don't need to. Not tempting myself to veer away from the absolute neccesary.

Really looking forward to getting back to normality!!

Back