Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Ello missus! Fab and marvy to hve you back fit and well :)
V brave decision re scales, its a tough habit to break. I'm an every other day-er atm but have just manage to last 4 whole days lol!!
Hope ur managing to get back in le swing of real life and all its shizzle xxxx

I did think you were brave WI everyday. WI terifies me, the less I have to do it the better! Was even thinking of doing it once a month, not sure I'd have the will power though.

Weeeee

Training time tomorrow :)

Here's a pic of my idol, I keep looking at it every time I want to not go to the gym or when I want to eat crap.

Isa olsson she's called :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-106263446.jpg
    image-106263446.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 75
Got a migraine last night and it still hasn't shifted :( blah.

Was scratching my leg last night and wondered where the hell all the muscles came from :eek: they seem to pop up like magic... Theyre as good as the 2 years worth of work I did first time round, just goes to show how unmotivated I was back then. Never had a plan just kinda went and did stuff my pt showed me, and never measured my progression or pushed myself enough..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whoop. Toned legs.
I don't really do exercise (just walking and wii fit step) so although my legs and not to bad everything else is proper jiggly. Least you'll avoid that.

MissAmy said:
Whoop. Toned legs.
I don't really do exercise (just walking and wii fit step) so although my legs and not to bad everything else is proper jiggly. Least you'll avoid that.

Well my belly is a state and always will be, the only thing that will fix that is surgery. Too many stretchmarks, too much loose skin, and too much scarring from psoriasis and needles. Scar tissue doesn't heal like normal skin. Gonna have to consider how I'm gonna fund the fix op, because my psoriasis is pretty much guaranteed to flare up in folds of skin. I'm dreading that part of being skinny. :(

hannata said:
Well my belly is a state and always will be, the only thing that will fix that is surgery. Too many stretchmarks, too much loose skin, and too much scarring from psoriasis and needles. Scar tissue doesn't heal like normal skin. Gonna have to consider how I'm gonna fund the fix op, because my psoriasis is pretty much guaranteed to flare up in folds of skin. I'm dreading that part of being skinny. :(

I've been fat so long I'm really scared about saggy skin
Don't have any stretchmarks really as is was a steady gain and I've never dieted before really but already i feel worse and more ashamed of mu naked body than i did three stone ago.

Aye, I'm a bit worried about skin myself too...especially as I've come from just shy of the 26-stone mark! Between that and my collection of operation scars in places that I am NOT going to show to anyone I'm not incredibly close too, I suspect that how I view myself will still be something I'll need any future partner to be very patient with. :(

Gonna nip home and grab one at lunch time :)

My Ma accidentally threw out my shake bottles and she felt so bad she went and bought me a new one!! Even tho I insisted she shouldn't! Silly mum! Found one in my room and still have all of the wee spring balls that help mix it so I'm happy enough! (they were tucked away somewhere and missed mums eagle cleaning eye) lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back