Han's doing it right this time ?!

Thanks, been looking at your diary on mfp, you're so good & healthy....I'm really not & the weekend starts today! My resolve was well & truly broken after a s****y day at work, was hoping to be kind of good, but no. Tomorrow is a beer festival & Sunday is bacon & sausage sarnies (we've guests that's my excuse!)

So today, an early start at work so brekkie in 2 halves (more calories than usual though!)

B - 1 x toast, flora light & jam (206)
S - berries, yoghurt & trailmix (231)
L - salad veg, beetroot salad, beans & roast chicken with dressing, banana (444)
D - roast chicken, chips & peas with ketchup :) (546)
S - choccie mousse (118)
Drinks - 1.5pt lager, wine!!! (579 - eek!!)

Total - 2124 & that's only the beginning of the weekend....!

If I didn't drink so much, hadn't got a cheap chicken to roast & didn't go for the easy option of chips, I'd probably be fine ;)

the_last_time said:
Thanks, been looking at your diary on mfp, you're so good & healthy....I'm really not & the weekend starts today! My resolve was well & truly broken after a s****y day at work, was hoping to be kind of good, but no. Tomorrow is a beer festival & Sunday is bacon & sausage sarnies (we've guests that's my excuse!)

So today, an early start at work so brekkie in 2 halves (more calories than usual though!)

B - 1 x toast, flora light & jam (206)
S - berries, yoghurt & trailmix (231)
L - salad veg, beetroot salad, beans & roast chicken with dressing, banana (444)
D - roast chicken, chips & peas with ketchup :) (546)
S - choccie mousse (118)
Drinks - 1.5pt lager, wine!!! (579 - eek!!)

Total - 2124 & that's only the beginning of the weekend....!

If I didn't drink so much, hadn't got a cheap chicken to roast & didn't go for the easy option of chips, I'd probably be fine ;)

Bless you ..!!!
I nof that good .... I drink most nights ... Try not to on a mon and wed .. Even if its just one glass ..!!! And I'm a nurse and the nursing station is a hive if sweets ... I did succumb to peanut m n m's ..!!! I do eat healthyily with all my meals ... Big crap does sneak in ... Have been really good this week tho :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think wine most evenings is hard to resist (especially as a nurse, I'm sure you must need more than 1 glass really!)...although I'm trying, especially at the moment with my crazy binge drinking weekends!! Not too bad this weekend (for me anyhoo :) )

Friday 1.5pt lager, 2 small glass wine (~250ml)
Saturday (beer festival with 8 of us!) 2pt bitter, ~350ml wine
Sunday ~150ml wine (bottle needed to be finished!!)

Food not so brill

Friday good all day eve - chicken & chips & chocolate mousse
Saturday fruit & a little yoghurt, bratwurst in a role, curry take away (although not even half a portion, but deep fried aubergine!) & cake!
Sunday bacon & sausage sarnie (large!), biccies, chicken sarnie, chipolata & crisps, ham & orzo 'risotto' lots of cheese, more cake!

Haven't recorded it so no idea on cals, but can't be that fabulous!! Still back on it today till Friday evening again!! :)

Fairly good day today as I was distracted by other stuff & only ate an apple between finishing work (3pm) & dinner (8pm)!

Food:

B - branflakes, trailmix, skimmed milk (174)
S - yoghurt & berries (127)
L - chicken, mixed bean & feta salad with oil dressing (327)
S - apple (50)
D - Thai green turkey & veg curry made with yoghurt not coconut milk & tilda lazy micro rice!! (419)
S - curly wurly (115)

Total - 1209 (yay me!!)

Slightly makes up for my 8000 calorie weekend!!

Still not managed to get motivated to exercise yet apart from my daily commute. I haven't done anything since the 10k I did at the beginning of August....2 months eek....still I think I may be doing another one mud November, if only to motivate me off my a*** :)

Tuesday:

B - branflakes, trailmix, skimmed milk (174)
S - yoghurt & grapes (149)
L - homemade chicken carcass soup, cereal bar (406)
S - apple (50)
D - spaghetti Bol made with lots of veggies, topped with yoghurt (524)
S - green & blacks (73)

Total - 1464 not so good today, but not really bad!

Had to cancel my shift tomorrow, lay in, so pleased ;)

Well I managed to lose 2lb....mini miracle!! Changed WI day to Wednesday as this was always my weight watchers day & it just feels right!!

Excuse the Britishness but VERY wet here today, Yorkshire had drowned its official, fortunately we're up high & away from the river :) Poor folks who've been flooded though, horrid.

So food today ain't been so great, fast food on the go during the day & I forgot to take fruit with me & then bought some naughty things instead...oops!

B - muesli, yoghurt & berries (215)
L - tuna & beetroot sarnie (328 )
S - M&S vegetable samosa (230) YUM!!
D - stir-fried pork & veggies with noodles (537)
S - just over half a crunchie, my husband saved me from myself by scoffing some!! (111)

Total - 1421

Checked my protein/fat/carb percentages today....they recommend 15/30/55 but I think going a little lower on carbs and higher on protein is a good thing & even with all the s*** I've eaten today it was 24/30/46 so not bad! I don't mind hitting my fat target, not a fan if low fat diets as I find they're just high sugar diets!!

the_last_time said:
Well I managed to lose 2lb....mini miracle!! Changed WI day to Wednesday as this was always my weight watchers day & it just feels right!!

Excuse the Britishness but VERY wet here today, Yorkshire had drowned its official, fortunately we're up high & away from the river :) Poor folks who've been flooded though, horrid.

So food today ain't been so great, fast food on the go during the day & I forgot to take fruit with me & then bought some naughty things instead...oops!

B - muesli, yoghurt & berries (215)
L - tuna & beetroot sarnie (328 )
S - M&S vegetable samosa (230) YUM!!
D - stir-fried pork & veggies with noodles (537)
S - just over half a crunchie, my husband saved me from myself by scoffing some!! (111)

Total - 1421

Checked my protein/fat/carb percentages today....they recommend 15/30/55 but I think going a little lower on carbs and higher on protein is a good thing & even with all the s*** I've eaten today it was 24/30/46 so not bad! I don't mind hitting my fat target, not a fan if low fat diets as I find they're just high sugar diets!!

Well done you :)
Xxx

Clanger72 said:
Hi hope you don't mind if I follow your diary. I'm 5'2 and a similar weight to you & linski :)

Yay ... Come on board x

Clanger72 said:
Hi hope you don't mind if I follow your diary. I'm 5'2 and a similar weight to you & linski :)

The more the merrier! Although don't take any hints from me 7336 calories Friday-Sunday oops!!

Feeling properly rough today, 2 nights hardly any sleep, my tonsils feel like they've got razors in them & it's worked it's way to my ears & head boo! Was supposed to be on a late shift today but the thought of not getting home till after 11pm was too much & I've called in sick....I can barely get off the sofa now I've made it here! The only time I've phoned in sick before was for a bike accident, so this is unprecedented....I feel so guilty, silly eh??

Can't face food so that's one good thing!

the_last_time said:
The more the merrier! Although don't take any hints from me 7336 calories Friday-Sunday oops!!

Feeling properly rough today, 2 nights hardly any sleep, my tonsils feel like they've got razors in them & it's worked it's way to my ears & head boo! Was supposed to be on a late shift today but the thought of not getting home till after 11pm was too much & I've called in sick....I can barely get off the sofa now I've made it here! The only time I've phoned in sick before was for a bike accident, so this is unprecedented....I feel so guilty, silly eh??

Can't face food so that's one good thing!

Soz you're ill x I'm having a bit of a mental meltdown today ...
Get well soon x

Oh dear hope the mental meltdown doesn't last too long :(

I'm feeling a bit better but not 100% & last night my husband came down with it, so we're officially the house of death, he's taken today off. It must be a bit sterner this cold that's doing the rounds as neither me nor him have felt this rubbish in a number of years....boo!

So I'm feeding a cold, mainly with chocolate & because I had to go to my course yesterday afternoon/evening I cheered myself up with a Maccy D's!!! Oops. WI today & sts so that's one thing!

the_last_time said:
Oh dear hope the mental meltdown doesn't last too long :(

I'm feeling a bit better but not 100% & last night my husband came down with it, so we're officially the house of death, he's taken today off. It must be a bit sterner this cold that's doing the rounds as neither me nor him have felt this rubbish in a number of years....boo!

So I'm feeding a cold, mainly with chocolate & because I had to go to my course yesterday afternoon/evening I cheered myself up with a Maccy D's!!! Oops. WI today & sts so that's one thing!

Ha ..!!!! Well done on STS ..!!! Xxxx

Thanks! Fingers crossed for the same tomorrow!! No cc'ing this past week or so....oh dear! I was feeling under the weather that's my excuse!!

Was nearly good ish today, but last minute macdonalds hamburger wasted 250 calories...oops! Still onwards & downwards!

Well wonders will never cease 1lb loss brining me in at 9st11!!! YAY!! 7lb down & 5lb to go....this is when the going gets proper tough :)

the_last_time said:
Well wonders will never cease 1lb loss brining me in at 9st11!!! YAY!! 7lb down & 5lb to go....this is when the going gets proper tough :)

Wow we done you ?
I'm struggling ... I was 9.13 and now I'm 10.2 again ... Let myself go with diet n exercise for 5 days and this is the bloody result ..!!! I cannot take my eyes off the ball at any point ..!!
Xxx I'm due torn in couple days .. I'm hoping its that x

linski24 said:
Wow we done you ?
I'm struggling ... I was 9.13 and now I'm 10.2 again ... Let myself go with diet n exercise for 5 days and this is the bloody result ..!!! I cannot take my eyes off the ball at any point ..!!
Xxx I'm due torn in couple days .. I'm hoping its that x

Oh no, that's not so good, hopefully it was just bloating ;)

So it's been a while....can't believe how easily I get off track & then don't bother anymore....rubbish! I haven't tracked since I felt poorly but I managed to WI on wed with a 1lb loss!!! So 9st10.....amazing! Very short lived though as I had a sneaky peek this morning - 9st11.5!!! Not great before the weekend seeing as I have no control at weekends! Even though I haven't been tracking I have tried to stay sensible, so may be that's why my weight is pretty much static....I might just try not tracking....?! :)

Back