Han's doing it right this time ?!

Well I weighed in this morning at 9st10.5 so this not counting is working for maintenance at the moment....need a swift kick up the backside though as I want to LOSE weight!! Thought about trying slimming world as no counting BUT I snack on nuts, have cereal & trail mix quite often for brekky so that's my HE out....I don't know!

Was going to have a good day today until I bought a greggs sausage roll (that was the only truly bad thing but that's pastry & 360 cal). I ate it in 3 sittings (nibbling!) which was crazy because I should of just binned it after first session!

Away for a 4 day wedding weekend tomorrow, so no point in even thinking about it, but next week I may have settled down again (it's been a bit crazy!) & will get my head screwed back on ;)

If you're reading this hope you're well & things are going according to plan :D

Morning :)

More or less on plan .. Wine keeps sneaking in :-(
But weight is a constant problem ... I'm 10.3... That's 4lb gain since before my night shifts .... I hate myself :-(
Wore a little black dress on Saturday and looking back at pics realised how horrid I looked :-(
Hey ho ... Keep trying :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

the_last_time said:
Well I weighed in this morning at 9st10.5 so this not counting is working for maintenance at the moment....need a swift kick up the backside though as I want to LOSE weight!! Thought about trying slimming world as no counting BUT I snack on nuts, have cereal & trail mix quite often for brekky so that's my HE out....I don't know!

Was going to have a good day today until I bought a greggs sausage roll (that was the only truly bad thing but that's pastry & 360 cal). I ate it in 3 sittings (nibbling!) which was crazy because I should of just binned it after first session!

Away for a 4 day wedding weekend tomorrow, so no point in even thinking about it, but next week I may have settled down again (it's been a bit crazy!) & will get my head screwed back on ;)

If you're reading this hope you're well & things are going according to plan :D

Well done on not gaining tho ... 9.10 is fab xx

Thanks....was a teeny gain if half a pound....sts this week ;) Another 'big' weekend has already started - oh dear :) Hope you're doing ok, can't believe how good you are on mfp - I think it said you'd logged for 80 days in a row - good effort :D

Haha I always log in lol .. You have to Give me 10 out of 10 for trying :) x

I'd say a firm 11!!

Well still not tracking but trying to be good and managing to maintain (ish) or at least I think so!! Moving house (fingers crossed) at the weekend so that's not helping what with being back at 'school' and people getting married & having babies....not very focused!! Must start exercising!

Ah well :D

Well 9st10 today.....I think it's all the stress & 'nervous' energy burning all the calories. Sooo busy at the mo & not much time for sitting & just vegging, so I'm putting it down to that, or my scales are just plain wonky!!! Still got to do some exercise soon, think I may get back into Davina & a bit of running/jogging.....

the_last_time said:
Well 9st10 today.....I think it's all the stress & 'nervous' energy burning all the calories. Sooo busy at the mo & not much time for sitting & just vegging, so I'm putting it down to that, or my scales are just plain wonky!!! Still got to do some exercise soon, think I may get back into Davina & a bit of running/jogging.....

Oh wow .. I was 9.13 til I put my weight on ... If I get down to 9.10 I will be a very happy bunny :)
Well Done you :)

Thank you :) I am a very happy bunny!! Although, not as happy as I could be because somehow it's never quite good enough, I blame being female!! I think it's because I feel quite flabby, so really need to be planning exercise in. Still chuffed with how it's all going, still aiming for 4lb before Christmas....might get back to planning next week ;)

Oops....after weighing it at a teeny (for me anyway!) 9st8 last Friday & thinking it was too good to be true - I was right!! 9st11 this morning, although my hair was quite wet!! That must add weight! So I think all my munching has finally got the better of me & the stress is easing.... Still can't see much happening between now & new year, so might just worry about it on jan 3rd!! How are you getting on Linski??

Oops....after weighing it at a teeny (for me anyway!) 9st8 last Friday & thinking it was too good to be true - I was right!! 9st11 this morning, although my hair was quite wet!! That must add weight! So I think all my munching has finally got the better of me & the stress is easing.... Still can't see much happening between now & new year, so might just worry about it on jan 3rd!! How are you getting on Linski??

Hello :)
Long time no see :)
I haven't lost :-( I vary from 10.3 - 10.4 on a daily basis ..!!
Snacking does creep in unfortunately .!! But not major .! X
In nights next week abd dreading it as my colleagues bring in bags and bags of sweets and crisps which is hard to ignore when it's busy in the night abd you're at a low ebb ..!!
Can't afford to put on any weight ..!!!!
Xxxx

Hello :)
Long time no see :)
I haven't lost :-( I vary from 10.3 - 10.4 on a daily basis ..!!
Snacking does creep in unfortunately .!! But not major .! X
In nights next week abd dreading it as my colleagues bring in bags and bags of sweets and crisps which is hard to ignore when it's busy in the night abd you're at a low ebb ..!!
Can't afford to put on any weight ..!!!!
Xxxx

Hi, I know....been off the grid a little!

Sorry to hear you haven't lost, that's a total pain in the **** :) Nights are tough, I used to work the odd night shifts in a small residential home (we had a dedicated team)....so even though I had no colleagues & all their rubbishy food to contend with I still found I could not stop eating at night....anything to keep awake! Well I hope it goes ok this week & you don't dig in too much....it's just the easy energy boost....too tempting!

What are you working over Christmas? Are you a hospital nurse...do you work on the same ward?? Sorry just interested/nosey! ;) xx

Hi, I know....been off the grid a little!

Sorry to hear you haven't lost, that's a total pain in the **** :) Nights are tough, I used to work the odd night shifts in a small residential home (we had a dedicated team)....so even though I had no colleagues & all their rubbishy food to contend with I still found I could not stop eating at night....anything to keep awake! Well I hope it goes ok this week & you don't dig in too much....it's just the easy energy boost....too tempting!

What are you working over Christmas? Are you a hospital nurse...do you work on the same ward?? Sorry just interested/nosey! ;) xx

Morning :)
Nights pooey :-(
So busy ALL night ... But only 1 more to do ..!! Yippee x
Yes I'm hospital nurse ... A/E ..!! So it's never lights down and everyone sleep lol x

SO.....happy NYE ! I'm here with a bowl of branflakes (sounds virtuous but no...no bread so can't have pâté on toast!!) thinking about the NY plan.... About a month or so ago I bought a WW 3 month online thing through boots for a fiver & I've been saving it up till now! So new year, new plan!! I've WW before, so I'll give it another go & see how I fair....weighed the other day at 10st then a couple of days later at 9st10 ???? So will take my usual Wednesday weigh in as my 'start' weight & we shall go from there!

Need to think about my goals for 2013....I don't like the term resolution so last year I set myself some goals & achieved them all by end September....needless to say none of them were weight loss goals!

Happy New Year ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

AAAHhh

Happy new year to you too :)
I'm not going so fab ... Put another 2lbs on ... Iv decided to lower my carbs to 100g again .. My body responds to it and I feel better on higher protein x

Right....I'm on it!! Back to weight watchers...probs need to get my diary there?!

So my allowance is 29propoints / day & then 49 I can use a week....for all the little extras (wine!!)

B: sultana bran & skim milk - 4pp
S: cereal bar & apple -3pp
L: left over beef stew with rice & 2 satsumas - 4pp
S: nuts & raisins - 2pp
D: beef & veg stirfry with rice & sweet chilli sauce - 12pp
S: 2 Cadbury heroes & ferrero rocher - 4pp I think! Ferrero rocher is 2 & heroes 1 each, I just worry that 1+1=3 as it so often does in ww!!

Still total of 29pp
Cycled to work = 2bpp (bonus propoints!)

Weeklies - 49 ;)

Now to plan tomorrow!!

Back