Hap .. Hap .. Happy!!! :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Just had to come and brag - sorry guys :( lol

Have just realised that i am only 3.5lbs away from half way through my target weight loss and also ........

I have only 1.50 kilos to lose untill i am under 100kg .... i cannot remember the last time i was ever that light! Roll on next week!! :D

Summergurl, thats amazing. Hold on to that thought and you'll get there in no time. I'm so looking forward to getting back to the chemist officially and having WIs. I'vebeen trying to start just using my old supply and I've yet to get going because I dont have that WI motivation. Today's the day though, I can feel it in my 2 litres of water!! And hopefully soon I'll be posting something similar to yours woman.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks guys - blackrose welcome back aboard the LT train :):):)

I thank you..tis good to be back on board. And not with two legs and an arm hangng outside while I try to pull myself aboard but actually seated and riding the train to skinniness! OH YEAH - WOOP WOOP!!!

LOL

haha nice metaphor :D

Just think then....another week and then you are on the home straight!!!! Well done babe!

Yep - thanks sara :D

Yay go Summergurl!!!! Told ya, it'll be skimpy summer clothes for us this year :D

Congratualtions love!

thats just fab!!xxxxxx

awww thanks girlys :) x

wowzers!!! thats awesome!! (excuse the americanism!!) and looking back at ur weekly figures, you done like consistently 'awesome' for over 10weeks!! congrats!!...that take some commitment!! xx

Thanks guys :D :D :D :D x

Good stuff, well done you, it is not an easy diet at the best of times but your results speak for themselves CONGRATULATIONS chuck.

Jo x

Back