Happy Anniversary BL

Hi Isis - :) Always nice to see you :)

Thanks so much. You have always been an inspiration to me, you are so supportive and encouraging, always helping out. So Mrs - turn some of that beautiful quality on yourself, and go for it - you will be a beauty on your 43rd!!! More then you are now!!

It is tough - but it is all about getting into the right head-space isn't it? I dreaded the thought of being fat and 50. One was inevitable - the other always felt inevitable - but miracles do happen, and Now, only one will be a reality. :D ;)

So your birthday is a very good goal, and gives you good time to do it in!!

I hope you had a happy birthday yesterday - I'm sorry my wishes are late. But none the less, a very Happy Birthday to you anyway - and I will look forward to hearing you celebrate your 43rd in slim style!!

Go for it woman - you CAN do it!!!

Lotsa love,

XXXXX

Hi Isis - :) Always nice to see you :)

Thanks so much. You have always been an inspiration to me, you are so supportive and encouraging, always helping out. So Mrs - turn some of that beautiful quality on yourself, and go for it - you will be a beauty on your 43rd!!! More then you are now!!

It is tough - but it is all about getting into the right head-space isn't it? I dreaded the thought of being fat and 50. One was inevitable - the other always felt inevitable - but miracles do happen, and Now, only one will be a reality. :D ;)

So your birthday is a very good goal, and gives you good time to do it in!!

I hope you had a happy birthday yesterday - I'm sorry my wishes are late. But none the less, a very Happy Birthday to you anyway - and I will look forward to hearing you celebrate your 43rd in slim style!!

Go for it woman - you CAN do it!!!

Lotsa love,

XXXXX

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words BL, I am truly touched hun :cry::D. You talk sense, always and you're right about the head stuff:rolleyes:

I've never given in so to speak about , about my weight and about losing and this is what has kept me in a positive frame of mind most of the time. You ain't a failure unless you give up, right?:rolleyes::D

I don't like being fat and I don't want to be fat. As KD has also said to me many times (another very wise woman there;)), I need to look for the solution not at the problem so much.

Thanks again hun, You Rock!! xxx :D

WOW lady!
What an achievement a whole year maintaining, I know everyone has said it but you are so inspiring. I am so pleased you (and the others - you now who I mean) stay around and continue helping, supporting and advising newer members of the forum. It means a lot when you share your kind words and wisdom with us all.

You so deserve your success, you are a star.

Much love
XXXXXXXX

BL

Biggest - well skinniest congratulations to you on the anniversary of your wonderful achievement. You are such an inspiration to so many of us on here and have helped us all along our journeys with your kind and wise words and the kicks up the bum when we need it.

You should be so proud of yourself, you deserve every little bit of happiness you have coming your way.

Sorry I was not online to wish you on the day hun!:)

Jez
xx

Back