Happy Anniversary BL

slendablenda

Gold Member
CONGRATULATIONS Ma'am on your 1 year anniversary of maintaining your goal.
Wonderful achievement.
You are looking fabulous.
Lots of love. xx:happy096::candle1:

Here Here! BL you are one amazing woman. Congratulations, be very very proud of what YOU have achieved and enjoy your new life secure in the knowledge that you can.

A whole year maintaining is proof that you have successfully challenged and changed your thinking and beaten your food demons.

Awesome. xx

Congrats BL :)
x

Awww, thanks guys!!! SB - you are a little diamond you are! :)

I have been thinking a lot about it this week, and think I need to update my diary with this accomplishment - that is truly amazing to me, knowing myself - or my old self rather. ;)

It feels amazing - there have been a few trials and tribulations - but overall - this year has been extremely easy, enjoyable and immensely, and I mean IMMENSELY rewarding.

I consider today, a sort of "birthday". I'm on top of the world!

:D :D :D

XXXXX

congratulations!!!!
now get yourself in the LL magazine - you are such an inspiration lady, we need to share you around! - i don't think its fair the rest of the LL population haven't had the same inspiration from you that all of us minimins lot have!

its a fab achievement
daisy x

Wow, congrats Missus....you look fab and the advice you give here is invaluable. Keep up the good work...:)

big massive HUGE celebratory congrats to you BL, you've shown so many of us just what can be achieved if we put our minds to the task, and continually inspired so many people throughout their LL journeys, not only by your 110%-commited absintance but also how you have dealt with all that life has thrown at you these past 12 months and not returned to the old ways of dealing with that.

You rock :)

That years gone quick it only seems a little time since you finished rtm
Well done BL you really are an inspiration to so many & as Daisy said get in that mag share yourself about

Happy Reborn Birthday!!! Great stuff BL, just like you!

FTxxx

fantastic! You truly are such a lovely lady and an inspiration to me. You are always someone whose threads I look for as I know that will be packed full of great advice and encouragement. Thanks for being you and sharing you with us lot on the start of this journey xxxx

Congratulations BL, I often read your posts as you talk a lot of sense - and you talk from experience too, you have done so well to lose and maintain, I hope to emulate your success one day!

I hope you've had a super day.
Love the pic with the red jacket - looking HOT !!

Thank you SO much everyone!! I really am feeling WONDERFUL!!!!

Funny too, I got a lot of strokes at work today about my clothes, and the Levis I was wearing today saying they were custome made for me, the fit and all, and I had to bite my tongue not to blurt out "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LEVI'S I WORE A YEAR AGO! YOUR HORSE COULD WEAR THEM!!! :D :D :D :giggle:

It is still a secret - my secret at work. No one there knows I was once "larger then life"

Its all good.

Its been a great year. :)

XXXXX

Fabulous

to have that warm secret inside sometimes.
A lady I met at work today was telling me how she and a friend were laughing in the changing room in a shop because the friend was trying on a red dress - when she looked in the mirror she laughed - she didn't recognise herself because she'd lost 3 stone.
I said "how wonderful" and hugged myself inside.
Enjoy your cosy evening with C.
See you Monday I hope. I've missed youxxx

Ditto the comments above and over the page, all are spot on, both you and SB are fantastic role models and truly inspirational - I think you should both be in the mag. Have a great weekend, see you Monday xx

Thanks Julie,
Have a good week-end. I'm off to a BBQ
tomorrow - more temptation!
See you on Monday xx:)

Awww, thanks guys!!! SB - you are a little diamond you are! :)

I have been thinking a lot about it this week, and think I need to update my diary with this accomplishment - that is truly amazing to me, knowing myself - or my old self rather. ;)

It feels amazing - there have been a few trials and tribulations - but overall - this year has been extremely easy, enjoyable and immensely, and I mean IMMENSELY rewarding.

I consider today, a sort of "birthday". I'm on top of the world!

:D :D :D

XXXXX

You have totally earnt that feeling to be on top of the world hun and your journey is such an inspiration to me and many others :D:D

I'ts my 42nd birthday today and it's been a strange day for me in many ways. One thing that I have really reflected on is that I don't want to be this weight and size on my 43rd birthday. I didn't want to be it for my 40th, or 41st either so the head stuff and journey really MUST begin xxx

Back