Happy Birthday Emski - The Big Four O Today!

Lindam

Silver Member
Well, my baby sister is 40 today and I hope that she has a fabulous day. :flowers:​

We met up in London on Friday and shopped until we literally dropped for around 10 hours!! By the time we got to our hotel room i reckon we must have walked around 9 miles in total up and down Oxford Street.​

'THE PARTY DRESS' was brought - and yes she looks fabulous in it so wait for the pictures that will taken next week.​

Ems, happy birthday, have a great day and I look forward to seeing you next week.​

XXXXXX​

Last edited:
Happy birthday for 2moro emski, cant wait to see the photos next week after the party xxx

happy birthday to you!! hope you have a wonderful day. thanks for all your help, advice and support on here - you're a real asset to this board!! enjoy your party and knock em dead in your dress!! look forward to seeing the pictures. x

Happy Birthday Emski, hope you have a wonderful day and a super party.

Hope you have the most amazing day and night EVER, and that you knock 'em all out with the dress!

HAVE A WICKED DAY HUNI! XXXX

Many happy returns Ems, I hope you have a really good one, life begins and all that, so grab with both hands :),

Hope you are having a fabulous day, being spoilt by DA, Archie and Alfie!!

Happy Big 40!!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back