Happy birthday KD

Happy birthday KD xxx

Thankyou so much ladies.

Feeling very chilled today. One of my best birthdays so far :clap:

Happy Birthday KD....(hope the head's better!!:))

:D Thanks..yep, fine now. Big bruise on my bum though :eek:

Reactions: Taz
Thankyou so much ladies.

Feeling very chilled today. One of my best birthdays so far :clap:

:D Thanks..yep, fine now. Big bruise on my bum though :eek:

On yer bum!!!???? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Happy birthday

xx

On both of them!! :eek:

Dare I even ask how/why??!!! :eek::eek::eek:...or have I missed a crucial part of your birthday celebrations....:8855:

Last edited:
Dare I even ask how/why??!!! :eek::eek::eek:...or have I missed a crucial part of your birthday celebrations....:8855:

LOL. Birthday celebrations of this kind will come a little later after a few brandy's that I'm about to start :D

I slipped in the bathroom again :sigh: (serves me right for washing and polishing the floor). That'll teach me :D

Oh, and that was before I set light to the table at the Christmas dinner (just in case you need to do a time line) :D

LOL. Birthday celebrations of this kind will come a little later after a few brandy's that I'm about to start :D

I slipped in the bathroom again :sigh: (serves me right for washing and polishing the floor). That'll teach me :D

Oh, and that was before I set light to the table at the Christmas dinner (just in case you need to do a time line) :D

OMG what are you like!!:eek::eek::eek: Sod the bathroom floor next time it needs doing or get someone else to do it!!

Enjoy the Brandy and the warm glow that will fill you from top to toe (and also numb the numb bum:8855:) :eek::p:D

Hope you had a wonderful day - what new gadgets did you get?

PS Thank you so much for all your help and advice - it's much appreciated

Better late than never :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

xxxx

Happy Birthday KD xx
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies :)

OMG what are you like!!:eek::eek::eek: Sod the bathroom floor next time it needs doing or get someone else to do it!!

Okay, I confess...my robot washes the floor, I just go in and fall over because I need the loo half way through before it's got around to drying it :eek:

Hope you had a wonderful day - what new gadgets did you get?

None :( The only person I can guarantee will attempt to buy me a gadget is my brother (he's a gadget freak). DH can't understand it at all ...bless. He still gets excited when he sees a CD instead of an LP :D

Ooops, late again.....hope you had a great birthday, and the numbing medicine worked very well on all areas.....:D

Well, the numbing medicine didn't work well on my head this morning. Can't understand it. Only had one and it went straight to my head. Had a hangover this morning...which I never get:eek:

Thanks ladies :)

Okay, I confess...my robot washes the floor, I just go in and fall over because I need the loo half way through before it's got around to drying it :eek:

None :( The only person I can guarantee will attempt to buy me a gadget is my brother (he's a gadget freak). DH can't understand it at all ...bless. He still gets excited when he sees a CD instead of an LP :D

Well, the numbing medicine didn't work well on my head this morning. Can't understand it. Only had one and it went straight to my head. Had a hangover this morning...which I never get:eek:

I've got to get me a robot!!!!! ;):8855:

I've got to get me a robot!!!!! ;):8855:

You must! Mine are fab. Have one that hoovers, and another that washes.

Okay, the one that washes and dries does hoover too, but only hard floors, where the one that just hoovers does the lot. :D Have I confused you :D

Wouldn't be without my robots :)

Okay, the one that washes and dries does hoover too, but only hard floors, where the one that just hoovers does the lot. :D Have I confused you :D

I want a robot!! I was in John Lewis doing some Chrimbo shopping last week and they had one. I jumped up and down like a loon pointing shouting oo oo that's one of those thingys that KD has. Needless to say I got a look from the OH!!

xx

I want a robot!! I was in John Lewis doing some Chrimbo shopping last week and they had one. I jumped up and down like a loon pointing shouting oo oo that's one of those thingys that KD has. Needless to say I got a look from the OH!!

xx

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Note to self: research robots!!! ;):D

Back