Happy Birthday Redpam xxx

Roch

Minimins gal x
ani%2525255FBD%2525255Fmouse%2525255Fjk.gif

Happy birthday Redpam, hope u have a wonderfull day and all your dreams come true.

Last edited:
happy birthday, have a good one x x x

Happy Birthday Redpam:) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday:D :queen:

Hope you have a wonderful day!:vibes: :bliss:

Love Mini xxx

happy birthday did start another post for this early hours xxxxx

Happy Birthday :D

Happy Birthday - have a wonderful day
xxx

Thank you Roch, Isobel, Demon, Yummy Mummy, Minim KittyCat, Flirty 40, Steph, Geri, Madam Dotty, D-Q, Lesly, Janey, Dizzy n Mizzy and Irene for your lovely wishes.

Thank Geri for that lovely rendition of Happy Birthday on my mobile this morning. It really made my day.

For an old lady I have had a really lovely birthday. I saw a couple of clients this morning and then I went out with a friend who has her birthday tomorrow. We could not go too far as one of her dogs had puppies on Tuesday , so we went to Kings Lynn. We spent most of the time mooching round the handbags and home stuff in TJ Maxx and had a good laugh especially when we were looking at the book titles they had there. Then there was just time for a bite of lunch before heading home.

My Mum bought me a figurine of an angel cuddling a girl with the words " My daughter, my joy" on it. Which was lovely, Sam bought me a "MUM" ring but it was very delicate and just the right size for my "pinky". He said he knew I would wont a bling one. DH bought me a WAG type watch. Very big with lots of stones - very Bling lol. ( He is behaving himself a lot more at the moment which is more important) Had lots of other pressies and two bouquets of flowers

This evening he took my Mum and me out for dinner. Let's just say - the condemned woman ate a hearty meal. It sole source from now on for me.

Thank you again for all your lovely wishes

Love from Pam:)

I'm so glad you had a good time, Pam. I reckon if we have to have birthdays, we might as well be well and truly spoiled for at least one day (preferably more)!

And if your weather was as good as it was here, that's a wonderful start to Spring!
x

Hiya Pam,
so pleased to hear you had a good day :D

glad you liked my singing - think its an aquired taste lol hahahha

Back