HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (hungover!)

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Hi everyone

Well, its my 36th birthday today and i am recovering from a fantastic night out last night - got in at 4am after a night of non-stop dancing and laughs!

Had half a bottle of champagne and about 9 vodka/soda/lime so was pretty smashed!

Managed to avoid the burger/chips which everybody else had at the end of the night but then felt REALLY hungry when i got home so ate a huge baguette filled with lemon curd!:( first time i have cheated on this diet so wasnt proud of myself but, hey, its my birthday!

Wore my black shorts and my husband said that i looked really hot and even took a picture on his mobile for his screensaver (i have never known him do this during 8 years of marriage! lol)

Well, i have a friend popping round now so will pop in to see you all later

xxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO

Have a great day XX

Happy Birthday Jodie.

Glad you had a great night and don't suffer too much today. It was my 36th birthday in August and I was so hungover it wasn't funny! The only trouble was I had to drive my Nana for a hospital appointment lolol, serves me right for falling off the wagon with alcohol!

Do we get to see a picture of the "hot looking" you in those shorts????

Hi jj... hope u have a great day.

Hey Jodie, happy birthday chick. Sounds like you had a great night...you deserved it after all your hard work.

Happy Birthday, glad you had a fab night and I think a cheat is definitely forgivable on your birthday!

Would be fab to see a pic if you get around to doing one ... I could do with some new inspiration after falling off the wagon this weekend.

Happy Birthday JJJ

Many happy returns of the day...

H xx

Thanks everyone!

Overdone it with the birthday food i'm afraid and feeling quite sick (serves me right):jelous:

xx

Back