Happy Birthday to me - no cake, no chocs and no wine :(

fee79

Hi everyone, well its day 7 today and tomorrow is weigh in day. It has been tough today, its my birthday and there is no nice lunch, no glass of wine and no cake or chocs :(.

Please let the scales be kind tomorrow.

Hope you are all having a good day xx

fee79 said:
Hi everyone, well its day 7 today and tomorrow is weigh in day. It has been tough today, its my birthday and there is no nice lunch, no glass of wine and no cake or chocs :(.

Please let the scales be kind tomorrow.

Hope you are all having a good day xx

Awww fee happy bday for tomorrow
My day 7 too whoot whoot ;)

I'm sure the scales will be kind to you forget about the cakes & wine think how you will feel tomorrow seeing your loss that will motivate you

:) x

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Fee......it's pants I know not being able to celebrate with food n booze.....but remember this time nxt year you'll have a fab body, n lots to celebrate xx

That will be your birthday present, a nice big loss!!

Happy birthday xxx

Happy Birthday!
Visualize yourself enjoying next year's happy in your body. :p

Thanks everyone, I am trying to stay strong but made a big mistake today of going for brekkie with my hubby. I was good and ordered scrambled egg but then ended up having half a slice of toast. I am just hoping I havent knocked myself out of ketosis, I have been 100% all week and am so annoyed with myself!!

Happy Birthday! wow go you sticking to plan! more will power than me!

Happy bday luvy!!

Happy Birthday - It'll be worth it in the end :D xx

Happy Birthday!

don't sweat on what you're missing, that was the old you, new year, new person, focus on what you're losing - what a gift!!!

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Back