Happy Birthday to Me

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Well kids didnt let me have lie in as usual, no cards or pressies:cry::cry::cry:.

Mum has paid for trip to vegas which should of been next week but cos visa regulation its not till oct now, so she said dont expect nothing for birthday, which is fine but a nice little pressie from kids would of been lovely but oh well, dont no why it bothered me cos they dont get me much xmas or birthdays well rarely nothing.

So feel bit sad today :( and its weigh in tonight as well, was looking forward to that but dunno if am now.

Hope everyone else has a good day today :D

Aww Hun....Happy Birthday! xxxxx
Ive had birthdays where my family have forgotten too and they are horrible. However, celebrate yourself! Put some music on loud, have a dance around with a can of diet coke ;) and have a pampering session just for you...paint your nails, etc.
Go to class and look forward to sharing your birthday with your class members.

Take care and huge hugs.

xxxxxx

thb60e016f.gif

[YOUTUBE]QMf04ubvEhY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Put some music on loud, have a dance around

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and I hope you have a wonderful day Jacqui!!! TRy not to let anyone get you down as it is your special day, good luck with weigh in tonight!:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

:birthday: Have a lovely birthday and here's a cake for later :candle1: Maybe there will be some suprises later on today. Try and enjoy your day no matter what. xx

:553: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACQUIE

:bday:Here's a present from me to you....it's a special present, the box contains whatever you would like today, enjoy it.

:birthday: Have a wonderful and special day, love and best wishes to you. X

:candle1: hope you enjoy this SW cake too.

happy happy birthday
enjoy it - you only get one a year !

Thanks for well wishes all :D

Well having a relaxing day and i thought after wi i will treat me and kids to a nice take out and if got money left maybe krispy kreme but ohhh no that plan has gone bust, my eldest g/f has opened her mouth to my mum who then said "oh am i invited on this take out so this means i have to go back to mum at 8pm ish after wi and sit there till 10-11 eating but its my birthday and i was planning coming home and drinking. And not only that i no my mum would say later well if you cant afford this or that why you wasting ya last 25 on a take out

GRRRRRRRRRR its my birthday ffs, and i dont wanna cook, just feel like going to wi and going to bed, and here's me having a good feel about everything for past week

Ok rant over, going to dry hair and sulk hahahaha

I would very politely but firmly say to your Mum that she can come if she would like to, but she pays her own way, as this is your treat to yourself.
Also tell her that you are not planning on making it a late one, as another girlfriend has treated you to some pampering things (lie if necessary!) and you are going to use them this evening.
As Towergilly said...you only get one birthday a year and its all yours, not anyone elses!!!

xxxx

I would very politely but firmly say to your Mum that she can come if she would like to, but she pays her own way, as this is your treat to yourself.
Also tell her that you are not planning on making it a late one, as another girlfriend has treated you to some pampering things (lie if necessary!) and you are going to use them this evening.
As Towergilly said...you only get one birthday a year and its all yours, not anyone elses!!!

xxxx

Thanks hun i wish i could use that excuse but im billy no mates, just me and kids, i dont invite her here cos she sits looking around saying oh maybe you could do this in house etc etc or goes threw stuff and complains about house, but she expect us to go there and get takeout and eat it at her house, as she just come back from caravan for a couple of days and left dad and brother there so she be on own tonight and she just make me feel guilty.

What eva i do i cant win but thanks for reply

:hug99::hug99:

Happy B'day Huney!Good luck for WI and have one on me tonight! Know what you mean re your Mum! Mine made Maggie Thatcher look like Mary Poppins! :eek:

Happy birthday honey!!!

I didn't see this until after I posted the one for Sarah Jayne so amended it!!! :D :D

Have a good night xxx

Happy birthday!
xxxx

Back