Happy Easter weekend

I've actually just realised that it's Easter Weekend and that means chocolate! :eek:

I hadn't even given Easter Eggs thought... proves I'm not really a choc-o-holic! :D

Hope everyone stays strong x

Before I stated Atkins a feww weeks ago I brought my boys eggs then eat them. Brought them again and eat them again, Brought them again....can u see the pattern here DOH!!!

They will get 1 egg now and some money!

I dont crave choc at this moment in time, Thankgod for **ATKINS**

Happy Weekend!

Woof X

Before I stated Atkins a feww weeks ago I brought my boys eggs then eat them. Brought them again and eat them again, Brought them again....can u see the pattern here DOH!!!

They will get 1 egg now and some money!

I dont crave choc at this moment in time, Thankgod for **ATKINS**

Happy Weekend!

Woof X

LOL! That's very funny Woof!

Oink Oink!

WOW JIM! That's amazing! :worthy: I've can see your pictures now... don't know if it's because i've gone passed a certain amount of posts or something?

But WOW! Well done you

God I hope hes taken off the 1 of him in only a thong:8855::banana dancer:

Cheeky Jim Jim :giggle:

:hide: Im now hiding as I know the whips so gonna come out lol

Woofy X

i dont get easter eggs anyway, im a savoury person so will have to painfully resist crisps lol

Happy Easter everyone. I heard on the radio this morning talk about an easter egg full of meat & veg, I thought wow an Atkins easter egg, but it was for the animals at a local zoo! LOL

I'm a real chocoholic (can't believe I've gone 5 days without real chocolate) and although I'd like a little bit I'm not really craving it and not bothered i won't be having an egg this year. if I was on another diet and starving hungry, it would be a totally different matter for sure!

Evening Jan.......Who needs choccy when we have lush meats and mayo....BUT if you do, theres some yummy lowcarb choc out there. Little now and then is the way to go, not a big pig out as will suffer later....Oh the poor loo lol

Woofy X

Hubbie brought me an atkins chocolate bar instead of an egg this year. I cant have it yet though (still in the introductory stage) but it will keep! What a lovely thought though eh?

Oh love him!!!! Top marks for Mr Cheryl

Now thats a very thoughtfull hubby!!! (Has he a brother? lol)

Woofy X

Back