Happy Hair Cut

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dutch, 22 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Hi everyone, only three more sleeps......

Anyway went to the hairdressers today, it's been six weeks since my last cut and when my lovely teeny tiny (about a size 6) hairdresser took my coat off she shouted, blimey where have you gone??????

It was lovely, she kept saying, I can't believe it!!!! I usually drink a couple of buckets of coffee while I'm there but she said they'll make me up my milkshake if I want next time as I can't do black coffee bless. She said she doesnt' know how we do it, she's always been tiny and can't put weight on but says thank goodness because she's no willpower and would never be able to do it.

It was lovely having my ego massaged as well as my head hee hee. I see her again 6th February so wonder what I'll look like then hee hee.

Keep it up Cders, new year, new knickers xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Those sort of compliments are the best!!

Well done so far!

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  4. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Wow a hair cut and a flowing compliments - what a great day :) Makes it all worth while.
  5. PrincessSmiles

PrincessSmiles Full Member

Weight watchers
    What a great story - really put a smile on my face! Now that is a genuine compliment - well done you. Just goes to show what a difference it must make!
  6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

What a lovely compliment !! and very well deserved :D

keep it up !!

Debz x
  7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Definitely well deserved - nice one! :clap:
  8. joannef

joannef Full Member

I had a similar situation this week. The lady who works in the shop where I buy my 3 litres of water every morning commented and said that I'd lost a lot of weight. It's so good when people start noticing, gives you even more incentive (not that you really need any on Cambridge anyway as the results are so good).
  9. well done both of you. You have earned the complements. Happy christmas to you both
  10. joannef

joannef Full Member

Thanks. Happy Christmas to you too.

I still can't believe it's nearly Christmas!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.