Happy Hair Cut

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi everyone, only three more sleeps......

Anyway went to the hairdressers today, it's been six weeks since my last cut and when my lovely teeny tiny (about a size 6) hairdresser took my coat off she shouted, blimey where have you gone??????

It was lovely, she kept saying, I can't believe it!!!! I usually drink a couple of buckets of coffee while I'm there but she said they'll make me up my milkshake if I want next time as I can't do black coffee bless. She said she doesnt' know how we do it, she's always been tiny and can't put weight on but says thank goodness because she's no willpower and would never be able to do it.

It was lovely having my ego massaged as well as my head hee hee. I see her again 6th February so wonder what I'll look like then hee hee.

Keep it up Cders, new year, new knickers xx

Those sort of compliments are the best!!

Well done so far!

merryxmas_06-1.gif

Wow a hair cut and a flowing compliments - what a great day :) Makes it all worth while.

What a great story - really put a smile on my face! Now that is a genuine compliment - well done you. Just goes to show what a difference it must make!

What a lovely compliment !! and very well deserved :D

keep it up !!

Debz x

I had a similar situation this week. The lady who works in the shop where I buy my 3 litres of water every morning commented and said that I'd lost a lot of weight. It's so good when people start noticing, gives you even more incentive (not that you really need any on Cambridge anyway as the results are so good).

Back