Happy Happy Happy

Hi all , I have been on ww for the last 2 weeks. Im not going to meetings, im doing it on my own at home. I found a ww app on the android market (not the proper app that the iphone have) and am so glad I did. I think being able to pop all food info , counting points, track weight loss etc on my phone is brilliant for me.
I am getting weighed at mothers on bingo night :) my first weigh in was last night and I have already lost 7lb, very very happy! Im hoping for a steady 1lb loss a week from now which I hope will make it easier to maintain.
Wishing you all a happy weight loss !

Hey Donna and Welcome!! Congrats on the weight loss so far!! Good luck with it and hope to see you around the boards :D

Thankyou for the warm welcome. I really feel like im in the right mind set this time around. I tried sw 18 months ago but my heart just wasnt in it, then fell pregnant with number 3 and that was just another excuse to over eat.
I gave up smoking 2yrs ago after numourous fails but believe this time is for good because it wasnt a half hearted try and I feel the same about losing this extra weight. If I can give up the fags then I can do this!
Just need a push in the exercise direction now lol

I think it definitely takes the right mind set to stick to any weight loss plan and a lot of willpower, which you obviously have for managing to stop smoking (a huge congrats for doing that btw!!!)

I'm the same with the needing a bit of a push for in the exercise direction because I'm quite socially anxious and rarely leave the house by myself atm, but one day at a time I suppose! And I'll be back to keep encouraging you with it as well lol :whacky068: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :whacky068:

Im trying sw for about the 5th time in 9yrs and the daft thing is, i know it works. I just fall off the wagon. Im determined now more than ever

I think determination is the key Caldil, that and a good support network. My OH is being annoyingly but loveingly supportive, keeps making me cups of tea with no sugar :( I used to take 2 in my tea and am finding this the hardest to get used to. There you are dear he says, your no point tea lol

Welcome to minis and good luck with ww!

Back