Happy Happy Happy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Donna2Chins, 24 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Donna2Chins

Donna2Chins Member

Hi all , I have been on ww for the last 2 weeks. Im not going to meetings, im doing it on my own at home. I found a ww app on the android market (not the proper app that the iphone have) and am so glad I did. I think being able to pop all food info , counting points, track weight loss etc on my phone is brilliant for me.
    I am getting weighed at mothers on bingo night :) my first weigh in was last night and I have already lost 7lb, very very happy! Im hoping for a steady 1lb loss a week from now which I hope will make it easier to maintain.
    Wishing you all a happy weight loss !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. redgirl

redgirl Member

Hi, welcome and good luck!

4. Sarahkins

Sarahkins Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(12.28%)
    Hey Donna and Welcome!! Congrats on the weight loss so far!! Good luck with it and hope to see you around the boards :D

5. Donna2Chins

Donna2Chins Member

Thankyou for the warm welcome. I really feel like im in the right mind set this time around. I tried sw 18 months ago but my heart just wasnt in it, then fell pregnant with number 3 and that was just another excuse to over eat.
    I gave up smoking 2yrs ago after numourous fails but believe this time is for good because it wasnt a half hearted try and I feel the same about losing this extra weight. If I can give up the fags then I can do this!
    Just need a push in the exercise direction now lol

6. Sarahkins

Sarahkins Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(12.28%)
    I think it definitely takes the right mind set to stick to any weight loss plan and a lot of willpower, which you obviously have for managing to stop smoking (a huge congrats for doing that btw!!!)

I'm the same with the needing a bit of a push for in the exercise direction because I'm quite socially anxious and rarely leave the house by myself atm, but one day at a time I suppose! And I'll be back to keep encouraging you with it as well lol :whacky068: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :whacky068:

7. Caldil

Caldil Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.86%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    Im trying sw for about the 5th time in 9yrs and the daft thing is, i know it works. I just fall off the wagon. Im determined now more than ever

8. Donna2Chins

Donna2Chins Member

I think determination is the key Caldil, that and a good support network. My OH is being annoyingly but loveingly supportive, keeps making me cups of tea with no sugar :( I used to take 2 in my tea and am finding this the hardest to get used to. There you are dear he says, your no point tea lol

9. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Welcome to minis and good luck with ww!

10. BopKatie

BopKatie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(15.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi donna,

congratulations on your weight loss thats fab news!
    Still waiting on my first weigh in *fingers crossed*
    Good luck on the future loss

Katie xxx

11. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.