Happy happy happy

I got weighed on Monday and had lost 7lb, couldn't be happier, especially after a bad week the week before, i will be good this week and drink lots and hope for another good weigh in next Monday x

Well done getting back on track :D

Well done! I have only just joined the forum & started SS yesterday, i know i should wait until i see my councellor next week to get weighed but it was too hard not to get on scales this morning, am 3.5lb lighter than yesterday morning! I know weight can fluctuate but just seeing that was great!! I am hoping for half a stone weight loss by Tuesday. My husband decided to start cambridge too & nicked my shakes to take to work yesterday (not all of them...just his days supply) and he is seeing my councellor tonight, i am glad i have some support now & dont have to cook for at leats 2 weeks...yipeeee! He lost 4.5lb this morning!

Well done! I have only just joined the forum & started SS yesterday, i know i should wait until i see my councellor next week to get weighed but it was too hard not to get on scales this morning, am 3.5lb lighter than yesterday morning! I know weight can fluctuate but just seeing that was great!! I am hoping for half a stone weight loss by Tuesday. My husband decided to start cambridge too & nicked my shakes to take to work yesterday (not all of them...just his days supply) and he is seeing my councellor tonight, i am glad i have some support now & dont have to cook for at leats 2 weeks...yipeeee! He lost 4.5lb this morning!
Hi, it really helps having someone you live with do the CD as well. My daughter (Mrs Lampard) and I started 10 days ago and both lost 7lbs in our first week. It is great not having any food in the house, no washing up, no cooking, no shopping. I love it!!! I really admire the girls on here who have families they still cook for. To me, the ease of this diet is that it takes food completely out of the equation and therefore temptation is almost eradicated. Good luck in reaching your goals.

Back