Happy moment

Minders

Finding inspiration
It's nothing major... but I was just sitting here in a pair of jeans that I bought but have never been able to get into. Only a couple weeks ago I was able to squeeze into them and wear them. Not totally comfortably, but enough that I would wear them all day at work (and take them off immediately when I got home so my eyeballs didn't pop out from the pressure! LOL!) Today, only a few weeks later, I am sitting in them and not only are they comfortable, but they are starting to go loose around the belly and the backs of my legs. How amazing :D It's really encouraging to me. Even though I know that at this rate, I will have to fork out for another pair of jeans before I even wear out the in-seams on these ones! But that's OK too!:rolleyes:

I think its the biggest incentive when you've brought something a size or 2 smaller than you are and to pop them on now and again to see how you're doing.
Well done on the comfy fit jeans ... and although it means spending some more money, how great will it feel to go out and by an even smaller size!!
My long term aim is a size 14 pair of GAP jeans!!! Can't wait for that day :)

Thats brilliant!

It really makes you stay on track doesnt it?

That's great! I have size 14 jeans that I can fit into and do up but not very comfortably. I told Mr Taz that by our next anniversary I will fit into size 12 jeans so the challenge is on! Clothes are great goals

Well done! Its just the best feeling isn't it? Its got to be one of the biggest incentives to keep going. I've got to the point where i'm starting to fit back into some clothes from 18mnts ago and can't wait until I have to go shopping for a whole new wardrobe !!!

Jo
x

well done you
I have those size 24 jeans I bought from the shop - the ones I brought and the assistant said '' Are you sure they will fit?.. they are small''
I replied ..THEY WILL FIT !!
then mumbled ....eventually LOL

Back