Happy Monday!

MichelleT

I am on such a high right now!! I know I have said it before, but Atkins is the absolute bestest eating plan I have ever been on!
My weight today is 13st 12lb, and my losses are detailed below. I can scarcely believe that I have lost 5 inches off my hips, and 4.5 inches off my stomach.
And yet I have eaten really well and never once felt hungry!
Yes I did have Atkins breath for the first few weeks, pooey, and I also had severe withdrawal headache for first 5 days, but it has been plain sailing ever since. I stalled briefly last week, didnt lose anything over a 4 day period, but I kept at it, had my first cup of coffee for a month, which "got my system working" yesterday, and all was well on the scales this morning. But better than the scales was the tape measure, I feel the most incredible sense of achievement. I managed to get a skirt on that I have not been able to wear since I got it several years ago, its lovely that things are starting to fit me now, and I went into M&S on Friday and was able to pick size 18 clothes off the rails at random, and they all fitted me!!

Thank you so much Dr Atkins, and to all of my lovely co-posters on here. Hope you all had as good a week, if not, hope you do next week!

With lovely fuzzy warm feelings to you all:D

Michelle

End of week 4:

Loss this week: 2 lb

Total Loss: 1stone 1lb!!

Inches:

Boobies: 4.5 inches
Under boobies: 2.5 inches
Waist: 4 inches
Stomach 4.5 inches
Hips: 5 inches

I'm well chuffed for you! I love hearing peoples' success stories and I remember how good it feels to finally be able to fit into "that skirt" (or jeans, in my case ;)). Hehe.

Well done, hun :D

well done on the losses all over. :D

Clanger72
how about a sugar free jelly,with whipped cream.
or oopsie rolls with cream/cinnamon ?

Wow! That's so awesome! It's the best feeling when you start fitting into smaller clothes. I have a pair of jeans that I'm waiting to get into :)

Well done and i'm pleased you are feelng so good

I thank dr atkins every single day:D

Back