1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Happy mothers day!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sleepybird, 22 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

To all of us Mums, Happy mothers day!
    I was woken up this morning by hubby and daughter and was presented with two cards, a giant Eeyore, small teddy and a WII Fit!
    So pleased, no chocolate in sight and two bunches of flowers instead.
    Im very lucky :bliss:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. efk

efk Well-Known Member

Aw that's sweet! Happy Mother's Day to everyone. I don't have children myself, but my best friend sent me a text from my Godsons this morning to wish me a Happy Mother'd Day.

I'm off to see mine this aft and going for a walk in the park.

4. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Morning Sleepy... what an inspired pressie!!! Mine was flowery trowel & secateurs, so I can start taming the jungle out there, and daffodills from said jungle... morning efk... have a great day, everyone.
    xxx

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Every 1 have a great day.

6. summer66

summer66 second time around

my present from my four kids was a pampering set, cant wait to use it tonight.:D

7. kered

kered Well-Known Member

Hopping over from lipotrim forum to wish you all Happy Mothers Day.

I got some lovely pink roses from my OH and some anti wrinkle cream !!!!

Its a good job I have a sense of humour!

8. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Well-Known Member

Mothers Day

I am not a Mum but I have a great Mum who is bringing her own lunch today to keep me on the straight and narrow.. I am lucky to live by the sea.. my friend and I set off for our first morning walk on our new keep fit programme, we left the house, turned the corner and the sun was shining on a flat blue calm sea.. no noise and just other walkers and runners going by.. you can't buy that feeling of peace and beauty, I hope the sun is shining for you all today, have a good day :)

9. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Well-Known Member

I'm not a mum but happy mothers day to the mums on here!

10. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Happy mothers day sleepybird and everyone else. Wow what a present! I got a wii fit game, IOU pair of shoes and me 2 u mum pillow. I could have done with an all day babysitter lol;)

11. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Wow lucky you im so jealous! We have a canal in our town lol. Have a lovely day with your mum