Happy mothers day!

sleepybird

wants a pony
To all of us Mums, Happy mothers day!
I was woken up this morning by hubby and daughter and was presented with two cards, a giant Eeyore, small teddy and a WII Fit!
So pleased, no chocolate in sight and two bunches of flowers instead.
Im very lucky :bliss:

Aw that's sweet! Happy Mother's Day to everyone. I don't have children myself, but my best friend sent me a text from my Godsons this morning to wish me a Happy Mother'd Day.

I'm off to see mine this aft and going for a walk in the park.

Morning Sleepy... what an inspired pressie!!! Mine was flowery trowel & secateurs, so I can start taming the jungle out there, and daffodills from said jungle... morning efk... have a great day, everyone.
xxx

Every 1 have a great day.

Hopping over from lipotrim forum to wish you all Happy Mothers Day.

I got some lovely pink roses from my OH and some anti wrinkle cream !!!!

Its a good job I have a sense of humour!

Mothers Day

I am not a Mum but I have a great Mum who is bringing her own lunch today to keep me on the straight and narrow.. I am lucky to live by the sea.. my friend and I set off for our first morning walk on our new keep fit programme, we left the house, turned the corner and the sun was shining on a flat blue calm sea.. no noise and just other walkers and runners going by.. you can't buy that feeling of peace and beauty, I hope the sun is shining for you all today, have a good day :)

Happy mothers day sleepybird and everyone else. Wow what a present! I got a wii fit game, IOU pair of shoes and me 2 u mum pillow. I could have done with an all day babysitter lol;)

I am lucky to live by the sea.. my friend and I set off for our first morning walk on our new keep fit programme, we left the house, turned the corner and the sun was shining on a flat blue calm sea.. no noise and just other walkers and runners going by.. you can't buy that feeling of peace and beauty,
Wow lucky you im so jealous! We have a canal in our town lol. Have a lovely day with your mum

Back