Happy Mother's Day.

kered

Gold Member
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers in the lipotrim world today.

Hopefully you will all have a lovely chocolate shake like myself, or for the few that are having a refeed day, enjoy your meal.

I got 16 lovely pink roses :p from my Husband for Mothers Day :wow: and some anti wrinkle cream :confused: :8855:

Good job I have a good sense of humour !!

Last edited:
I got 16 lovely pink roses :p from my Husband for Mothers Day :wow: and some anti wrinkle cream :confused: :8855:

Good job I have a good sense of humour !!

:roofles: :rotflmao: Men you have to love 'em! (I think!)

I had a dvd made by my childminder of lots of photos of my 2 and they also gave me some wilting dafs from the garden lol Bless them they are only 3 and 1 lol

Aww bless them, I bet you nearly cried, I know I would have.

I did lol especially as after I asked them to play nice as mummy felt poorly my daughter put a blanket on my legs, they are little terrors but I love them very much :)

I have just got from my Mum's place, she lives 3 miles away and I walked it, i surprised myself as i must admit i am a lazy cow and even if i go to the shop that is down the road i take the car! Must admit i am worn out now!

I did lol especially as after I asked them to play nice as mummy felt poorly my daughter put a blanket on my legs, they are little terrors but I love them very much :)

Children are so sweet, I used to love all the little lovey things like that when my boys were small.

I have just got from my Mum's place, she lives 3 miles away and I walked it, i surprised myself as i must admit i am a lazy cow and even if i go to the shop that is down the road i take the car! Must admit i am worn out now!

I regularly walk 3 miles now Cheralyn, but the first time I did it, when I stopped at the pedestrian crossing, I thought my legs were going to give way, they felt like jelly. Its fine now though and it takes me 55 minutes to walk it. Well done.

Children are so sweet, I used to love all the little lovey things like that when my boys were small.

I regularly walk 3 miles now Cheralyn, but the first time I did it, when I stopped at the pedestrian crossing, I thought my legs were going to give way, they felt like jelly. Its fine now though and it takes me 55 minutes to walk it. Well done.

55 minutes, oh my god you must speed walk, it took me 40 minutes each way!!!!

Happy Mothers Day to my new found friends on this forum. even though i can't celebrate as usual ( cream cake etc>>)
Im still happy the sun is shining(in Ireland not normal) and flowers from everyone. My teenager actually cleaned the house for me:eek:. Oh by the way, lost another pound:D Cant wait till tuesday morning!!! bye for now

Just tried the mint tea with choc shake. Yum. This was my mothers day treat:)

Does anyone have any good suggestions with the bars? They make me fuller for longer, but taste?:jelous: I will experiment with an idea and let you all know if it works:character00238:

I only buy the coconut now and I nibble at that with a hot cup of black coffee, makes me feel like I have had something nice to eat. I actually enjoy that one.

happy mothers day peeps

YA, I eat the coconut bar with a coffee too but the first few bites kill me. If it were just a little sweeter, it would be eaiser to go down. I suppose the people at LT don't want it to taste too "more-ish" or one might be tempted to eat more? Maybe I will learn to like it. It's only my first week so I will give it time:sigh: Thanks

I didnt try them until about week 3 and wasnt really fussed to start with, but after about 3 of them I got used to it. Your tastes definitely do change on lipotrim. The only thing I cant handle is the chicken gross soup, but others love it.

Thanks for the thought Kered.

I got lovely cards from children and grandchildren and DH. A sarong from DH - flowers from 1 son, flowers and a DS game from the other one and a necklace and bracelet from my daughter. They DID all buy my mother chocs which she kept offering around though :).

I'm very, very lucky and cooking for everyone whilst I had a soup didn't bother me in the least.

Glad you had a great day with your Mum Jan. I know you appreciate her at the age of 82.

I only wish mine was still here, but I gave her photo a kiss this morning before leaving for work and placed the Roses beside her photograph. My Mums name is Rose, so a Rose for a lovely Rose today.

Come to the bar for a chilled wine hun.

Back