• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Happy Sad day

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
I have had a bit of a crazy morning decided to throw every item of clothing I own on a pile on my bedroom floor and try it all on :)
so pleased that everything I own now either fits or is too big, sadly the throw out pile is much bigger than the keep pile but I guess that means mor shopping woohoo :D

I really am quite gutted though last year in the sale I bought a beautiful phase eight dress For £40 as opposed to £110 I hoped to wear it for a christening, but I actually gained weight before that and never got to wear it :(
today it fits perfectly :) woohoo but sadly I have nowhere to wear it :(
I thought about going to tesco in it just so I got the chance to lol
sorry had to share mh morning with you :)
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sumayyah

please try again
its a saturday hun, phone a friend, your partner, your parents who ever and go out dancing in it!

misspinkkat

Claire it's a bit dressy even for dancing lol and I'm full of a stinking cold might just do the housework in it lol :) might get a pic taken on it later though :) xx

sumayyah

please try again
aww hope your feeling better soon

deffo take a photo in it, we all want to see :)

Id wear it all day just cos you can, nice one though xx

misspinkkat

he he he he I was tempted to do my house work in it, or have a dvd day and pretend we were at a movie premier but decided to hang it back up nicely and maybe ebay it or just keep it to admire like I have done for the past year lol
xx

Well done getting back in, it will be too big soon so enjoy wearing it wherever you can lol xx

misspinkkat

thank you hun, just added some photos one of the dress is in there too xx

sumayyah

please try again
great pics, your doing brilliantly

not hitting on you here but gotta say what a fabulous pair of oobs lol

misspinkkat

ha ha ha ha Thanks Claire, I wish they would go a bit actually
thanks Alexice if only I had somewhere to go and didnt have such a stinking cold :)
xx

wow! fantastic!! Funny I just did the exact same thing today myself. Got all the clothes out of the loft and storage and tried them all on... I put on a pair of shorts and they fell off :( (sad cause i loved them, happy cause they're gone!)

well done :)

misspinkkat

yay Gem, well done for the falling down shorts :)
we will just have to buy some new things we love equally lol :)
xx

MsMunch-less

Is determined to do this!
Hi Kat!
Yeeei, shopping 4 you! You must be chuffed :)
I love the dresses, especially the black one, it really suits you. :)

misspinkkat

Thank you Eli, I think for the first time yesterday I could actually 'see' what I had lost :) and I am so happy xx