Crab meat and seafood dressing on cucumber 'crackers' baby bell light 100

Two biscuits 60

Cheaty cheap salmon pasta home mades garlic thin bread 570

Pink and white & half a moment

Two coffees and a tea

23 week weigh in and another 2lb off

So thats 9st 0.5lb loss to date 2st 11.8lb 1.8lb from my 'target ' weight

May just reach it before holiday then will put on 4 lb ha ha

Wow well done!! You have done so well! You wil deffo reach target before holiday and if you do out on a few lbs it doesn't matter as long as you have a brilliant time!! X

Will get there in the end ha ha cant wait to eat and drink all day!!

Organised day today
Cut some ham up for tea, made ham salad for tomorrows tea and made some pea and ham soup for sat!

Made some frozen yoghurt to as had a big tub needed using inly needed a bit for last nights pasta , turned out okay but added meringue the beginning and now its disappeared will add towards the end next time !

Today i noodles and sauce 250

Chocolate shake 230

Ham two eggs and chips 520 frozen yoghurt 100

Three biscuits 90 and a cup of tea

Todays menu was

Shake
Porridge
Soup, crisps, co co pop bar, jelly 250
Rice cakes and jam i dont like will take me forever to eat it all :-(

Ham salad boiled egg dressing and chutney with 1/2 baguette and butter 520

Just having soreen 87 and a brew

Had three coffees at work one was black

I went and bought coco pop bars yest and they have all been eaten by my son and husband lol! I got one deffo one for chocolate cravings!

Mmmmm big takeaway tonight really enjoyed it!! Pizza chips garlic bread ha ha dont feel guilty just wanted that feeling of being stuffed i miss it every now and again!

Pizza chicken for tea

Attachments

• image-865315219.jpg
    image-865315219.jpg
    618.3 KB · Views: 51
Think we are already in holiday mode for next week had an indian tonight shared a naan bread which wasn't in calorie allowance. I only had three quarters of a lb to loose to be just under 9stone my pre holiday target but think im on the i don't care bus a bit too early !

So with the weekends takeaway i will be lucky if i have stayed the same this week . We will see in the morning !

Well and truly given up for a few weeks , go on holiday tomorrow for a week and i have been off since friday - off work for two weeks! I have been to a baby shower and had my birthday tea .

Think i have put a stone back on already ha ha !!

I will return with more weight to shift but hopefully my tan will even it out!!!

Back