Happy so far!

Right two weeks off work for a weeks hol, scales are saying about 11lb gain ! Just polishing off some chocolate after tea out but salad and shakes in the fridge for work tomorrow i will starve first day back on but o well!

Welcome back and hope you had a great time x

Cant believe how quick it goes on! O well 170 cals over , finishing of the chocolate! Non left now ha ha so fingers crossed 100% day today

WI this morn was 9 5 and 1/2 so half weight i gained must gave been fluids!

Just want to share Knorr packet soups 50p in asda , just having broccoli and stilton very creamy, not as thick as weight waters tho, serves three portions 101calories, have mushroom and potato and leak to try they serve 4 people so a bargain !!

May try to make some sort of chicken mushroom pie with some tomorrow

Weigh in today is 9.2 and three quarters! So just over a lb heavier then before holiday hopefully be seeing the 8's soon ha ha !

Thats not bad for a holiday gain!!
Keep going girl
x

Ha ha ducky its been a few weeks the fort weigh in said 11lb gain ! Most was fluids!

Thanks vesta i feel in a rush to get there but im not sure how to maintain when i do get there ! But got a couple of bdays and xmas coming up so think i would be happy just hovering under 9 !

8.13 and 3/4 it said it it realy did it says 8!!
Few more lbs then i will maintain as i have a birthday then christmas coming up. Also i have a hen and wedding feb so i wont be turning a blind eye to the exta lbs as wont have time to loose it by then !

8.13 and 3/4 it said it it realy did it says 8!! Few more lbs then i will maintain as i have a birthday then christmas coming up. Also i have a hen and wedding feb so i wont be turning a blind eye to the exta lbs as wont have time to loose it by then !

Well done tink! How much have you lost in total now?? I'm back on the slim fast wagon from Monday to loose some lbs for Xmas Xx

Thank you close to three stone about 1.5 lb off! weight this morning was 9 never mind dont think much more will come of now!

If i can do it anyone can. Just think ov the lovely party clothes you can buy at christmas!

Thank you close to three stone about 1.5 lb off! weight this morning was 9 never mind dont think much more will come of now! If i can do it anyone can. Just think ov the lovely party clothes you can buy at christmas!

Wow and that's all been on slim fast?! Well done you, that's amazing. Are you very strict with it? Like always having just 600calorie dinner??

Slim fast then a mixture since july . I have one shake a day now when working, suppose im strict 600 cal tea always and evening 100cal snack

I replaced on shake with 230 cals for dinner but if im cal counting i still stick to the three snacks routine.

I have cheated and gone out and two holidays (extra 10lbs lost there realy!)

I have still had treats but i look at calories first see if its worth it and if i still want it i try cut back on other things

Back