Happy so far!

Dont worry when i do my excercise classes well once a week i usually stay same or have known to put on, i think its water to be honest, theres no way it an be bad for you i think this is why measurement are important , don't let it put you of i know its easy to say ha ha x

Todays weight -9stone 5.4

Food so far

Porridge 100cals

Noodle soup 51cal
Prawn cocktail cracker bread 100cal

Will have a 100 cal snack at 3

Then out for tapas so no shakes today

++(Couldn't wait for tea as we are only eating at half 7 so a slice and half of toast i had while hubby had tea 100cals)

Last edited:
Non shake day today as i forgot !

Porridge 100cal

Dinner toast and cereal 250 cals

Snack crisp 100 cals

Tea chicken in sweet and sour, chips and duck spring roll & half a mini tub of frozen yogurt total 614

1 can Carlsberg 141

1215 cals

Got second half of rugby so may have another can or just settle for an cadburys hot choc 40cals!

Todays food

Small apple (don't count ha ha )

Shake 230cal

am snack cereal 100cal

Dinner micro omelette 2 eggs baby bell light mushroom and red sauce , small jelly 240cal

Pm snack 2 rice cakes and jam 100 cal

Tea home made biryani home made bhajis chipatti 600 cals

One beer 141

41 cals over today but worth it

Today

Small apple

Shake

Porridge 100cal

1/2 nest noodles watsits jelly 230

2cracker bread and light baby bell and two pickles 100cal

Hollands cheese pie and mash with red sauce 600

1/2 mini tub Yoo Moo frozen choc brownie yoghurt81 cal

Will have to get some more as them Yoo Moo are sooo good very hard not to eat them all!!

Food today

Porridge 100cal

WW chick soup and prawn cocktail on cracker bread mini choc muffin 250

Went to manchester shopping just wanted a sausage roll but instead had ma shake

Special k choc moment 100 cal

Sweet chilli noodles with chicken and prawns , jubbly 500cals

Of to bokwa now so will see if im hungry when i get in

+++ i had two toast 130cals when i got back with a nice brew!

Last edited:
Todays menu

Porridge 100cal

Noodles, crisps , cracker bread , jelly 235

Shake

Cereal 105

Salmon pasta , garlic thin , jelly 570

2x pink and whites

Bed time soon before i want more!

Today i had

Shake

Cereal 105

Prawn salad 72( for prawns and dressing dont count lettuce and cucumber!), crisps , 2cracker bread baby bell light 2 pickles jelly 260cal

2 rice cakes and jam 80

Cheese and ham pastry bake things from aldi and chips with red sauce 550cal

Co co pop bar 83

Good day
But my mum and sister want to go out next week to Bella Italia for dinner think its two courses and i really dont want to cheat , if i use my norm cals i have 660 cals to play with and 600 for my tea so need to do some googling before i go!!

You have done so well, I hope I stick at it as long as you have. I think they have have a little heart symbol next to the healthier options on the online Bella Italia menu so that is handy :)
x

You have done so well, I hope I stick at it as long as you have. I think they have have a little heart symbol next to the healthier options on the online Bella Italia menu so that is handy :)
x

Aw thank you i will look, they know iv been dieting but would like to know what im having so its not stressful when am there! Only got 5 weeks can i can have what i like when im on holiday!
If i can do it you can!

You are doing brilliantly!

Thank you it hard on my long shifts but o well get on with it variety the key!

So today

Shake

Porridge 100

Ww chick soup, crisps, pink and white , jelly 240

Piece of fruit loaf toast 100cal

Tea chips and fish prawn in pastry bake thing red sauce 570

2 rice cakes and jam 80

I find it really hard on long shifts too...especially if it is a quiet night! I try and talk as much as possible to limit wanting to pick all the time! x

Ha ha thats good idea. I try take food i have to 'make up' like baby bell and cracker bread a it takes longer to eat!!

Today i had

Shake

Porridge 100cal

Spaghetti and 2x toast ( lurpack lighter i have just discovered mmmmm and lower then clover light!) jelly 245

2 rice cakes and jam 80

Bacon and mushroom risotto 450 jelly 5 beer aaahhhhhh 141 so still just under 600

Not sure about snack yet need to top ma biscuit tin up , only got special k moments one of my favourites and co co pop bar. Hmmmm am think co co pop bar very chocolaty! 100 cal

I did like the little bags of fingers and mikados need more he he

Today i had

Porridge 100

Tom tuna wrap , jelly 230

No shake as i was out, had well bad shakes!! Think i needed food or sugar! Had a co co pop bar but didnt help!

Blackened sweet chilli chicken, tom rice, chapati and salad, guessing 600/650 ish (cooked for a few so its nearly there couldn't be bothered weighing today but im under as i didnt have a shake

1/2 tube of fruit pastels

Hows every one done today? X

Today i was off work and didnt have a slim fast day but stuck to calories

Porridge 100

2sausages 200, egg 85, 2x toast 100, butter and few beans 50ish

2 pink and whites (microwaved for 15sec soo nice but sickly!)

Tea chicken , mash , yorkshires gravy about 500/550?

Made cakes - just a box mix so had one for evening snack 112 cals will see how the rest freeze for another day

Went to work today at 7.30 and at 8 relised it was my day off duh!!

Shake

Porridge 100

Prawn salad crisps pink and white jelly 230

Home made chick n noodle soup 100?

Burger and chips 650( small asda didnt have coleslaw mix so had to get a tub so went over by 50)

1pink and white 50

Today i went to work and i shud have been there good start!!

Shake

Porridge 100

Soup, crisps , co co pop bar jelly 250

Chicken rice beer just under 650

50 cals left for a snack hmmm hot chocolate or mini muffin we will see
** 40 cal hot chocolate it was

Last edited:
What a disaster day!!!

Had my usual 'extra fruit' this morn a mini tangerine then shake at 9.30

I looked at the rota and saw my break wasn't till 4!! I was sooo hungry i could have cried

So at 4 i didnt have my usual porridge in the morning as it had gone off

Had noodles apple jelly prawns on cracker bread 250cals and then my rice cakes and jam 80ish

So 100 under from work
Finished at 8 and had sausage roll and chips 530 cals for my tea

Evening snack no sure yet but im 170 under will be a drop in the ocean for tomorrows dinner out!!

No wonder you were starving! You did well considering how hungry you must of been, think I would of been eating everything In sight by 4pm lol x

Back