Happy Time Music

Bree

Happy Time Music

A friend of mine told me to keep some happy time music on hand and when im feeling low, have a listen to one of the songs and its working for me, "not sure if it is working for my family who have to watch me try to dance" :bliss:
Just wondering if anyone else has songs they listen too and get all hyper happy :talk017:

My song today is : Thriller/Heads will roll by Glee

I perfer to read philosophy that puts you in a good frame of mind and makes you think but everyone is different.
But the song I do love is Zero 7 - Distractions

hi, i love my music, one of my diet songs is micheal jacksons 'man in the mirror', another is cher's 'turn back time' also makes me smile. mind you i do like just putting music on and dancing round the kitchen, always makes me feel better. :D

Cool i love those two songs they are on my playlist, and im sure all that wobbling around the kitchen is helping my love handles :bliss:

My partner reads when something is bothering him , usually History, where i couldnt concentrate, different ways work for different people , :rolleyes:

I love a proper bit of pop music when Im feeling down - the cheeseier the better lol!!

ABBA, Attomic Kitten, Backstreet Boys, Tiffany,Cher, etc etc always cheer me up lol!! x

'I'm so excited......and I just can't hide it.....I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!!!' Pointer Sisters (I actually sang that out loud as i typed lolol) xx

Trouble is......now i'm thinking about Crunchies lol

lol, oh stop my daughter has a crunchie in the cupboard and i cannot and will not even think about it, :argh:

I was thinking about that crunchie alot last night lol, but i held firm, you see if i have one i cant stop then and a one day binge will end up up being a week, i watched "i used to be fat" on MTV last night and that really encouraged me, great show for a pick me up,

Song for today: lady gaga , born this way :cool:

''I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way!!!!!''

Loving song of the day today, will blast in from the radio later when on the wii fit! x

Anything by Queen.................Phil Collins and Genesis.

Also love most of the 80's music especially Abba The Winner takes all. loved Billy Joel, Blondie, Cher etc....so many, such good music.

Back