Happy to have found this site!

Hi everyone. I am on day 3 of Lipotrim and finding it seems to be going quite well.
I am married with 3 children, aged 13, 2, and 11 months.
I live in a semi-rural village in South Yorkshire, and own my own business as well as having 2 other voluntary work jobs.
I had always been slim until I lost over 95% of my sight due to acute glaucoma in 2004 at the age of 26. I am now registered blind, and as I cannot exercise in the same way that I had all my life, I now find myself very, very overweight and very cross about it!:sigh:

Welcome and good luck losing the weight.

Hi hun and welcome to minimins :)

Sounds like you've got your hands full with the kids and jobs!

I wish you all the best with lipotrim and as I'm on Cambridge diet I understand how hard this diet can be. Get your head down and the days soon turn to weeks.

Good luck hun :)

Hello and welcome!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey :) x

INeverUsedToBeFat said:
Hi everyone. I am on day 3 of Lipotrim and finding it seems to be going quite well.
I am married with 3 children, aged 13, 2, and 11 months.
I live in a semi-rural village in South Yorkshire, and own my own business as well as having 2 other voluntary work jobs.
I had always been slim until I lost over 95% of my sight due to acute glaucoma in 2004 at the age of 26. I am now registered blind, and as I cannot exercise in the same way that I had all my life, I now find myself very, very overweight and very cross about it!:sigh:

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey :) you can do it!

Back