Happy to lounge around in the 9's thread

Clanger72 said:
STS on the scales this week but i feel like I'm still shrinking so I'm happy :)

How you all doing?

I've been doing terrible! It seems the closer I get to target the more I mess it up!
Been shops today though and bought lots of good stuff...back on it tomorrow x

Hey :) I'm 9 stone 11 currently, desperately trying to get to 8 stone! I had little trouble getting from 11s to 10s and 10s to 9s but can't seem to get out of here! xxxxx

It's so frustrating! I'm still right on the verge of being overweight so was hoping it would just fall off but no such luck lol! Xxxxx

BlondieSam said:
Hey :) I'm 9 stone 11 currently, desperately trying to get to 8 stone! I had little trouble getting from 11s to 10s and 10s to 9s but can't seem to get out of here! xxxxx

God I remember how hard it was getting into the 9s!! But its funny that once you get there your body tends to stay in the middle...
I've been in the 9s for about a year and a half but really wanna get in the 8 stone bracket!! X

Hi BlondieSam- feel your frustration- I am the same! Only in the 9s by a whisker anyway but have been hovering here for weeks :(

God I remember how hard it was getting into the 9s!! But its funny that once you get there your body tends to stay in the middle...
I've been in the 9s for about a year and a half but really wanna get in the 8 stone bracket!! X

this is exactly what im finding! every time ive lost weight ive only managed to get into the 9s and maintain there, its so frustrating because i know that with another stone off, i'd be much happier at that weight :( im going back to cambridge next week to do a fortnight before christmas, im currently 9st 7lbs so if i can break into the 8s i'll try my hardest to at least maintain for christmas then hit the gym hard in january! x

Clanger72 said:
Arghhhh this isn't what i want to hear lol x

To be fair its completely my fault lol....I get so far then go a bit food crazy! I'm determined I'm gonna get there before xmas... X

lumpyandbumpy said:
if i can break into the 8s i'll try my hardest to at least maintain for christmas then hit the gym hard in january! x

This is my plan exactly! If come the first week of January I'm 8 stone 13 or under I'll be absolutely over the moon! Xxxx

1 lb off this morning- 138lbs so 9st 12 (haha) but still better than nothing or going the other way and back into the 10s again. Same again or better next week!!!

BerryBerry said:
1 lb off this morning- 138lbs so 9st 12 (haha) but still better than nothing or going the other way and back into the 10s again. Same again or better next week!!!

Well done! X

im currently 9st 7 and have rejoined cambridge for a fortnight to try and get my weight down to 9st. i know its cheating but if i can get to 9st i can go back to proper calorie counting over the xmas period and hopefully maintain. if im not near to 9st i know i'll end up blowing it and piling on xmas weight whereas if i have an incentive to stay in the low 9s, i'll stick to it on my days off where im not having to have xmas meals out! first weigh in monday so will report on my first weeks loss then! x

I'm starting calorie counting tomorrow. Weight today was 9.11, and I want to lose 13 pounds and get to 8.12. Hopefully I can stick with it!

How many calories you planning on eating as we are the save weight, I have been in the 8a last year but never manage to stay there, am desperate to get back there again! Good luck hun x

Ladies I thought I'd posted on this thread but realise there is another similarly thread. Would like to post here too if that's ok.

I'm currently 9st 5lb and I am 5ft 2. My initial goal was 8st 7 but i have changed it to 8st to allow me a buffer once I am fully maintaining. I'be done vlcd for 2 months and started introducing food this week. Mindnyounate nothing yesterday and very little today as I've been I'll with a stomach bug/flu. Not really the idea method for weight loss! Certainly wouldn't recommend it!

Back