Happy to lounge around in the 9's thread

How many calories you planning on eating as we are the save weight, I have been in the 8a last year but never manage to stay there, am desperate to get back there again! Good luck hun x

ive been in the 8s too but never managed to stay, it seems to always evade me unfiortunately! im determined to get down to around 8.7 or less even to allow me to maintain but have a bit of leeway in case i got mad on holidays, christmas time etc. would be lovely to maintain in the 8s ive only ever managed to do it in the 9s, and i know being in the 8s is where i ideally should be coz im only 5 ft 2, very frustrating! x

I hear you! Am so happy when the scales say even 8st 13lb....makes a huge difference to 9st, crazy hey! But like you it's evading me big style and even more so at the moment as I have fallen off the wagon. I can get there in just 1000 cals per day, guess that's why I never end up stopping there!

I hear you! Am so happy when the scales say even 8st 13lb....makes a huge difference to 9st, crazy hey! But like you it's evading me big style and even more so at the moment as I have fallen off the wagon. I can get there in just 1000 cals per day, guess that's why I never end up stopping there!

i can get there when ive got my willpower focused! ive been back on my cambridge diet this week so im hoping if i stick it i can be in the 8s in a fortnights time but its getting to the 8.7 mark and sticking to regular exercise and a restricted calorie intake to stay there that kills me!

Hi,i am going to join here! Had been doingSlimming World but its not easy to maintain at the moment so using MFP to keep mycalories on track. I want to reach 9 st even so have 10 lb or soto go. I usually weigh in on Wednesday. I walk with the double buggy for approx. 4-5km a few times per week so that helps. good luck all!

Beachsands said:
Hi,i am going to join here! Had been doingSlimming World but its not easy to maintain at the moment so using MFP to keep mycalories on track. I want to reach 9 st even so have 10 lb or soto go. I usually weigh in on Wednesday. I walk with the double buggy for approx. 4-5km a few times per week so that helps. good luck all!

Hi Beachsands welcome to the 9st something club :)

evening all sorry i havent been around, really struggling and ate verything in sight, i am going to weigh myself tomorrow and get back on track

I'm soooooooo desperate to be in the 9's... I was down to 9st 12lbs ... And due to crap shift pattern and nights etc iv put on weight .. I'm now 10st 4lb again ... I said I would NEVER go back to the 10's .. And I have :-( bummer .. Feel crap :-( and horrid :-(
I'm 5' 1" and do have muscle but there is indoubtedly fat there too ..!!!
I would love to be in the 8's but that will never happen ... So 9's would be good ... Keep up the good work everyone ... I will keep my eye on you all xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all can I join please? im cc, back on it after a few weeks off, got to 9 st 10 but after being ill etc for 3 weeks weighed in at 9st 12. Which I feel ok about as I didnt log anything and it involved many take aways, i just made better choices.

My goal is 8st 12! so exactly a stone to go, would love to get to 9 st 7 for xmas :) back on the green tea and water after many weeks not even bothering with that so heres for a good loss next monday:)

How are you guys finding it?

happyhippo said:
evening all sorry i havent been around, really struggling and ate verything in sight, i am going to weigh myself tomorrow and get back on track

Me too :(
But let's draw a line and get back on it!
I've decided to let myself have Xmas eve, Xmas day and boxing day offplan but everyday until then (hopefully) I shall be on plan......who's with me?

I'm with you! I was hoping to reach 9st for christmas but unless i lose a leg its not going to happen. I seem to have stalled at 9st 8 but to be honest i feel ok at this weight so who knows maybe my body has decided this is the weight its meant to be?

Anyways if i can maintain or maybe lose a couple more pounds in time for crimbo I'll be happy :)

Clanger72 said:
I'm with you! I was hoping to reach 9st for christmas but unless i lose a leg its not going to happen. I seem to have stalled at 9st 8 but to be honest i feel ok at this weight so who knows maybe my body has decided this is the weight its meant to be?

Anyways if i can maintain or maybe lose a couple more pounds in time for crimbo I'll be happy :)

My last weigh in I was 9st 4 but since then all I've done is eat :eek:

I think if your body has naturally stalled and you're happy with it then it sounds like you could easily maintain that. I do find it hard work to stay under 9st 6 so maybe that's something I need to look at after Christmas.... Xx

I'm on 1200-1400 cals a day x

Hi all, would love to join too, a week ago I weighed 9st 3lb but fell off the wagon and now not brave enough to get back on scales! Am happiest at 8st 12lbs, heck even 8st 13lb would be nice, have been there just can't maintain it, tend to go off plan everytime I get there. Am determined this time. I usually try and stay below 1000 calories!

Oh blimey .. Under 1000 cals ..?? That'd never do for me :-(
1200-1400 would be good .. I'd stalled .. Faked even so I thought I'd relax for a bit but not go over 1600 ..!! I was 10st 4lb this morning .! :-( I might give myself another couple weeks then drop to 1400 x

sparklinglashes said:
Maybe that's why I can never maintain, always wondered if I ate too few calories....think I should up to at least 1200?

Definitely ..!!!! Your body goes into starvation mode ... There's loads on here and on the Internet about it ..!!!
You need to work out your BMR ... And work from that x

sparklinglashes said:
Maybe that's why I can never maintain, always wondered if I ate too few calories....think I should up to at least 1200?

You should never go under 1200....this is the min amount of cals your body needs just to function properly...... 1200-1400 would be loads better for you x

I've recently commenced introducing food following a vlcd and weigh 9st 1lb hoping to break into the 8's over next few weeks. My goal weight is 8st. I had have done vlcd twice with success, in so far has reached target but I never followed through the steps of introducing food and reverted to my old habits which of course led to weight gain. However, this time I am prepared to follow through it through from introducing food slowly in a controlled manner and also the change lifestyle in terms of what I eat and the portions I eat as well as introducing a regular form of exercise. I think without those changes, no matter what diet plan I follow if I don't follow through with lifestyle and eating habit changes I will always gain the weight back. So this time I am aiming to get into the 8's and plan to stay there long term. Very close now!

Hi all, only getting to log in now and check. Nice to see some more people joining. MFP tells me 1200 calories but the last two days I have been under that. Today I think I will reach that!! Today I fit into a dress I havent worn since the day I got engaged 4 years ago so I am around my pre wedding weight and another dress that says size 10! Now its stretchy but still! Delighted!
I was at the GPs yest and I was weighed and she told me the scales had just been calibrated so it was accurate and I was 9st 7lb. Now I dont own a scales as I usually check in my mam's or MILs. Mam's scales said 9 st 9/10lb or so, more difficult to read so now I havent a clue! I have decided I am in between both weights :D Think I will just go buy my own this afternoon!

m155chw said:
Woo!
I love that I've found this thread!
I'm 4ft11 and am 9st1... trying to get to 8st!

I tried Slimming World for the past 8 weeks and even though I've had a 4lb loss and I'm still trying to in-cooperate calorie counting to be sensible.
I'm thinking 1200 will be perfect for me as all of you seem to find that as a healthy budget.
Just bought The Hairy Dieters Cookbook & it looks awesome!

Ooo you lucky thing your so close to being in the 8's :)
I'm 5'2 and have been eating roughly 1200 cals give or take the odd "jump off the wagon" kind of day lol. I was losing but seem to have stalled at 9st 8 but i shall keep plodding on in the hope it'll start shifting again!

The hairy dieters is on my xmas wishlist, hoping hubby will get me a copy :)

Back