Happy to survive birthday and I got a Wii!!!

EmmaLouise81

Hi

Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes, I had a wonderful day.

We celebrate birthdays in a BIG way in my family, as yet my mum, dad, brother and sister are the only family to know I am doing CD.

As we always get together with family and friends there was no way to not do that so we went ahead with a party andit was fab.

I had my bar before guests came and the food did not even bother me at all. Sometimes I think I just put food in my mouth out of habit!

I am 100% commited to CD so putting food in my mouth was not on the agenda but I was afraid people would notice the birthday girl was not eating. A few times I got asked if I wanted something but I just made excuses and floated about.

Really proud to have stuck with SS, feels really good and at last I feel everything is going to be okay after a battle with my weight from childhood.

The other good news was my parents got me a Wii and Wii fit!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently mum had heard me say about it after reading on here about it but I never thought anyone would get it for me.

Very lucky too...she asked my brother to get it 3 days ago, the Wii was easily got but the Wii fit was a mission.

Apparently people were queueing for one and the shop had none but my sister left her number and the guy rang later saying he had one. Personally I think her being good looking and a journalist located next to the shop helped but I don't care I got a Wii Fit!

Spent 1 hour on it yesterday, basically I am rubbish but it is so much fun!

Just wanted to share this with you guys!:)

well done!! happy belated birthday and you did SO well at not eating.. my family is the same at doing birthdays in a big way.... my mum will do a buffet for a birthday party.. there will be only 100 or so there but she will cater for 500!!! needless to say there was always loads of leftovers which were usually eaten by me...

hmm.. that explains a lot!!

anyway happy birthday again and enjoy that wii fit!

Oh my mum is the same, we had SO much food which would explain why many members of my family are overweight!!

Silly really as there is always so much waste.

Thanks!

My goodness, really well done on sticking to CD SS on your birthday! Glad you had a good day and excellent news on the Wii fit!! Don't worry, you will soon get better and be a pro! x

what a wicked pressie!!!

how good of you not to pick, i'm picking all the time, and wish i didnt cause my losses would have been more!

never mind, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for the other day!!!

your weight loss is amazing so far, keep up the good work!!
betit will drop off even more with all that wi fit ing!! x

Back